Best Tbg For 9.5 Steel

I like a 25mm straight cut around 120mm long and draw back behind my ear semi butterfly that's the untied length so probably about 80mm active length after tying, have 35mm straight cuts same length for 12mm lead

i use four lengths of band 15mm wide two on each side . 7 1/2 inches from fork to the pouch . that is where i have gotten to with trial and error . the sling shot chanel bloke has a band calculator on his site .

Joerg Sprave...he makes some wicked looking stuff lol

I don't get them 9.5 anymore I think it's 14mm steel I get and it's spot on dropping more than I ever have with a catty and double thereaband gold don't think I'd swap that setup now theraband last aslong as it's not getting over stretched I used to have same problem.

Looking forward to the leaves dropping for some proper sport.

Had some success with these and 9.5 I think they were 25mm

post-100003-0-63178500-1501402711_thumb.jpg

Edited by C.green
  • Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Measure your draw length , divide it by 5 or some say 5.5 this gives you the perfect active band length , which is the relaxed length of elastic from your pouch tips to the tips on the frame . i use 25 to 20 tapers on the PPMG and 20 to 15 tapers on the uniphoxx's