Suicide Question ......

Im probaly hooked on co codemol. Been to the Drs loads of times about a bad knee injury i had. Gives me jip.all they say is "yea its to be expected as you get older" keep taking the tablets! 100 every fortnight! They even had the cheek to say you don't need to keep coming in just fill out the repeat prescription slip!

Before the co codemol i was prescribed DFs and tramadol and some other ones that knocked me stupid. When i complained was told well just suffer it if you not prepared to take them!

i opted for co codemol as being the least harmfull.

Anything with codeine in it makes me so constipated I'm worried of having a busted rectum to go with my bad knee and back.

:laugh:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im reading this and really trying not to reply the way I want to,for ive a sister thats clinically depressed,schizophrenic, and just down right messed up since she reached 23....before that...a perfec

Without going into to much detail the wife had a breakdown some years ago ,any suggestion of a doctor was treated as an admission of guilt on her part,until a major episode led to her going to see the

suicide is a permanant solution to a temporary problem.

Posted Images

I have had a fair bit of knee surgery all going back to an old motocross injury snapped acl and broken femur some 30 years later and now I feel it in the cold but I refuse to take anything for it, but last week while trotting dog around local pubs I managed to hit the scout hut on village green bent my push bike forks and smacked my knee it blew up like a football then turned a funny colour so had to take a few pills.

Mate swears by garlic for general half he stinks of it does half a bulb a day .

Cheers

Any battered husbands on here ?

Without going into to much detail the wife had a breakdown some years ago ,any suggestion of a doctor was treated as an admission of guilt on her part,until a major episode led to her going to see them....I regularly turned up for work marked up,face clawed,split lips etc etc ,never told anyone,but I think they knew.Real low point was a christening,turning up suited and booted with a face that looked like a wolverine had attacked it,and trying to pass it off as eczema ffs.This was near 10 yrs ago,she did get help in the end and things improved,it was a rough time but we got through it and its in the past.By the way ,I'm not some scrawny 7st weakling who cant stick up for himself,Im quite a big lad with a "colourful "past,who can look after himself,it can happen to anyone.Didnt intend to write this much but,chances are theres others on here going through similar ,get some help,...it doesn't have to be a permanent situation or mean you have to leave her....

• Like 13

Without going into to much detail the wife had a breakdown some years ago ,any suggestion of a doctor was treated as an admission of guilt on her part,until a major episode led to her going to see them....I regularly turned up for work marked up,face clawed,split lips etc etc ,never told anyone,but I think they knew.Real low point was a christening,turning up suited and booted with a face that looked like a wolverine had attacked it,and trying to pass it off as eczema ffs.This was near 10 yrs ago,she did get help in the end and things improved,it was a rough time but we got through it and its in the past.By the way ,I'm not some scrawny 7st weakling who cant stick up for himself,Im quite a big lad with a "colourful "past,who can look after himself,it can happen to anyone.Didnt intend to write this much but,chances are theres others on here going through similar ,get some help,...it doesn't have to be a permanent situation or mean you have to leave her....

Fairplay to ya mate.

• Like 1

Been their once Mrs got me to quack's gave me sertraline to take didn't want it but took it more for family than me and glad I did took about 3 months before my surroundings lightened up, I was 48 i got then never suffered depression before that always saw it as weak minded.

Atb

i got giving that..Stopped it made me feel like I was on speed
made me sick

Well done that man ,

• Like 1

Well done that man ,

+2 , well done dave , you are brave/good bloke to handle that, alot of blokes would in time retaliate , i know it wrong to it a woman , and i never have because i know once i start i prob take it to far, and hurt her very bad , or anybody for that matter , i always keep my temper under control for this reason , it still a bit in me even now as a old fart lol i am quite fit and strong ! . Glad dave you and your mrs came through mate really am :thumbs::yes:

• Like 2

Had a call a few days ago-Mrs cousin found her husband hanging in the stable... On the surface the man had everything... Well respected in the hound world, beautiful wife, 3 kids. You never really know what's going on in folks heads... Rip Hugh Green hope you have found peace pal.

• Like 2

Had a call a few days ago-Mrs cousin found her husband hanging in the stable... On the surface the man had everything... Well respected in the hound world, beautiful wife, 3 kids. You never really know what's going on in folks heads... Rip Hugh Green hope you have found peace pal.

It's a common story mate ...never the ones you expect. ..sorry for your families loss :thumbs:

Sorry for your loss mate.

Sorry for your loss mate.

Same here sorry for your loss dan