Hi folks, newcomer to the site here.

I've been enjoying shooting for around 3 or 4 years now, only got into it in my 20s but always had a deep love of the countryside and being outdoors since I was a lad. Used to do a bit of fly fishing with my dad, and still have all the kit bit don't get out that much.

In terms of shooting I take my ancient Baikal to the local clay ground every couple of weeks and do the very occaasional bit of pigeon shooting when a mate invites me to tag along. I'm "in negotiations" over a place on a small rough shooting syndicate for this season which will be good.

I'm also into rifles, learnt to shoot as a teenager in the cadets and have since then got myself a 22, 243 and 270. Mainly for guided/paid for stalking, and helping out once in while where mates have foxes or bunnies on their patch.

I'm into beating and hoping to find a new shoot(s) for this season. I have a GWP/Lab cross bitch and a Teckel (dachshund) who both do various work to various degrees of success! I'm hoping I might be able to add a couple of ferrets to my list at some point, although I've only been ferreting once, a few years ago. I could maybe do with making a few new contacts there...

Anyway, I think that's about it!

• Like 1

What month are you in the calendar mate?

:D

X

All of 'em, handsome devil like me. I was meant to be in one of them naked ones but I kept scaring the horses ;)

:laugh: You'll fit in just fine.

Here :D