Enter The Dragon..

Probably fake but who cares. It's amazing viewing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA

[YouTube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9zBkX843D7k[/YouTube]

It’s not real.

The video, which has circulated on social media regularly since late 2012, was a promotional spot created in 2008 by Nokia for a limited edition Bruce Lee cell phone. An actor played the part of Bruce Lee.

History

The award-winning commercial was produced by JWT Shanghai, and was created to look as if it were filmed back in the late 1960s or early 1970s. A Bruce Lee lookalike was used. The three men playing ping pong mimicked the motions of an actual game, but did not actually use a ping pong ball. A “ball” was edited into the film after the fact. At first we see “Lee” beating a single opponent, then taking on two opponents at the same time. There is also video of “Lee” lighting a cigarette – with his nunchaku (“nunchucks”) – as it dangles from another man’s mouth.

Watch the clip to the end...

Went to the flicks to see it when it came out, years later I watched a documentary on TV think it was Parkinson interviewing Frank Bruno, Frank was on about going to see the film when it came out, and I couldn't believe it when he said he and his mates kicked the bins of the lamp posts on their way home, because that's what we did that same week in Doncaster. Haaaaaaa Sawwwwwwww. :laugh:

Watched it the other night, great film.

"I'll take you girl, and you, and you, aaaaaaand you... please understand if I missed anyone.... it's been a big day"

"Mr Williams has a large appetite"

Fuucking priceless lines in any film :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Best lines in that film " Bullshit Mr Han man ...man , you come right out of a comic book " . I can still remember kids at school quoting that line , definitely used it myself a few times . Lol