Genuine 1St Cross Bull Greyhound

You really are a simpleton ginger, you've made yourself out to be nothing but a fool on this thread. Sometimes it's good to let the big boys talk and just listen you might even learn something. Oh sorry that's right you already know everything. Hahahaha.

• Like 1

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My half x dog 2 years old

Posted Images

You really are a simpleton ginger, you've made yourself out to be nothing but a fool on this thread. Sometimes it's good to let the big boys talk and just listen you might even learn something. Oh sorry that's right you already know everything. Hahahaha.

i've read some shit on the internet but calling yourself,bollocktheblade and daniel brain big boys is way beyond satire.

i've read some shit on the internet but calling yourself,bollocktheblade and daniel brain big boys is way beyond satire.

You call yourself ginger beard ffs

• Like 1

do i,i had no idea.thanks

• Like 1

do i,i had no idea.thanks

Clever sausage aren't ya ha ha

Holy shit it like talking to a 5 year old.lol. I said I reared a greyhound from a pup and as all I hunt is fox that is what it seen and did well on them, the bitch was breed from twice to two different kind of heavy dogs. Out of the 2 litters there was only one failure a small bitch I keep back myself, so I think that was a good enough percentage, ginger I know lads very well that race greyhounds and some of them things are out and out curs that wouldn't kill a mouse and they still win races but it will always show in the end. So that's why I would never take on a 1st cross if the greyhound wasn't tested. I hope that is enough info for ye to get a grasp of what I was talking about.

• Like 2

Holy shit it like talking to a 5 year old.lol. I said I reared a greyhound from a pup and as all I hunt is fox that is what it seen and did well on them, the bitch was breed from twice to two different kind of heavy dogs. Out of the 2 litters there was only one failure a small bitch I keep back myself, so I think that was a good enough percentage, ginger I know lads very well that race greyhounds and some of them things are out and out curs that wouldn't kill a mouse and they still win races but it will always show in the end. So that's why I would never take on a 1st cross if the greyhound wasn't tested. I hope that is enough info for ye to get a grasp of what I was talking about.

good for you but 95% of lurchers are breed from racers,shaddys racer was a cut or 2 above the others infact she was better than that so i gave him credit for that.

totally happy with the pup.he can beat the hell out of my bitch out of bollocktheblades dog's sire.sorry bollock

oh i get it now,no,no,no i meant yourself as in i was addressing dogmancant not calling your self something.if you look closer you will see a comma between yourself and bollocktheblade.do you know what that for.?

Edited by ginger beard

A few lads still working greyhounds around me and they are worth the breeding off
  • Like 2