Met Anyone Famous?

david wilkie gold medal swimmer, ian gillan rock star dai bradley billy casper from kes played darts against phil taylor twice , played in same team with dennis prestly loads of footballers my mates a x pro used to bring em drinking with us most of top race horse trainers and top jockeys as i do the ferreting on there farms drank with the dubliners and the fureys what a fcuking session that was but best of all blew up a chimmney stack in scunthorpe with the one and only fred dibnah top man

• Like 2

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You get locked up for that……  

I laid a patio for Fred West

Chris packham?

Posted Images

When I was on the tools, I plastered Bernard Summners ( From New Order ) kitchen for him, seemed a nice fella.

And the business I have now, the staff have served Peter Kay, Tyson fury and Martin Platt from corrie was a regular.

Was once on a stag do in mini bus pissed up and we seen Marlon dingle in the services and we all tried get him in the mini bus and take him with us, he was having none of it hahahaha

david wilkie gold medal swimmer, ian gillan rock star dai bradley billy casper from kes played darts against phil taylor twice , played in same team with dennis prestly loads of footballers my mates a x pro used to bring em drinking with us most of top race horse trainers and top jockeys as i do the ferreting on there farms drank with the dubliners and the fureys what a fcuking session that was but best of all blew up a chimmney stack in scunthorpe with the one and only fred dibnah top man

I forgot about Fred dibnah met him Dorset steam up,he signed a book of his I bought for me dad,honest down to earth bloke.
  • Like 1

My auld man met Ali, shook his hand and then burst into tears....I've got pictures and Ali's autograph.

I've met Charlie Magri and a load of rugby internationals over the years, met Sean Connery in Spain.

I've smacked an ex England rugby union captain in the gob during a scrum. A bit of a cheap shot really, but ho-hum.

Ha ha!! Finlay Calder gave me a black eye, I was in a tussle with his brother! (on the park).......we had a good few pints after in the bar......good lads.....

Met the grim reaper once he kept asking me was I ready. I told him to fcuk off i haven't a clue what your talking about. Not a nice bloke.?

Edited by jiggy
  • Like 5

I used to see max Clifford all the time,he had breakfast most mornings in a café just off the high street in weybridge,i once saw him getting shouted at by some lads in a builder van as he crossed the road in his tennis gear oddly enough I haven't seen him for a while :laugh:

tb25 was on the same wing as max clifford

Bumped into Henry Cooper, waiting for his missus outside Dorothy Perkins. I shook hands with the hand that decked Cassius Clay.....absolute gentleman !

Similar encounter with Frank Bruno.....another smashing fella, happy to meet people, sign autographs and generally lark about !

My dad was a truck driver back in the day and he once picked up miss Diane from crossroads, we was in the scrap trade but she so not worried about his truck and found it a bit off a buzz, her rolls Royce or Bentley, can't remember which one it was broke down , he dropped her off at her house and got a fiver from her, this was in the late 70,s so he' was happy, he said she was a real sweetie.

Edited by bracken boy