Hi Vis Purse Nets

Hi guys and gals love this site have bought heaps of goodies a jok box that I'm loving as well as long nets from nelson which are fricken awesome but time to upgrade some purse nets.i have seen all threads on purse nets and where to to buy them from but I'm in need of 4ft hi vis poly nets x 40 sent to australia can anyone help? cheers pete

Edited by garbs

Hi guys and gals love this site have bought heaps of goodies a jok box that I'm loving as well as long nets from nelson which are fricken awesome but time to upgrade some purse nets.i have seen all threads on purse nets and where to to buy them from but I'm in need of 4ft hi vis poly nets x 40 sent to australia can anyone help? cheers pete

buy the poly make your own ??

cheers Jamie i would love to have a crack at making them myself but at the moment I'm flat out working or doing pest control tried a few guys on here with not much luck seems like ill have to source them from else where.

again i would love to make them myself but 7 days a week working combine that with ferreting and guiding leaves me with enough time to have a few scotch's at night and not much else