Looking Forward To This Season.

Have a good injury free season lads can't wait me self just started upping the fitness with me pup 11 month old I

what about the white dog this bitches litter brother how's he coming on you kept 2 back didn't you,he looked as if he'd have done a turn?
Yes mate there fine the lad I go lampung with ended up having the black and white pup he was abit slower coneing on he's had a few odd nights out when we have had rain and is running wel
you had three at one point did you not?
yes I had the black and white pup bad for a few weeks as the lad weren't looking after him
weres the other dog did you swap him am sure you had him up for swaps
no mate I'd have no reason to swap a dog lol I split up with my mrs about 4 month ago but took the add down and he went to me dads not that's it's your business what's with all the questions if I want to go through 100 dogs a season that's my choice it's all you ever get on here ffs
only showing an interest in the litter you bred the white dog looked to becoming on a treat, but as you say if you want a 100 dogs a season it is your choice but you should realise that by coming on here and going through alsorts of dogs people will see you for what you are

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent being on here much. Looking forward to this season to start. Start upping my dogs fitness this next few weeks. Being and treat my self for all new ferreting kit aswel so should be a good season

Have a good injury free season lads can't wait me self just started upping the fitness with me pup 11 month old I

well if you sold him for 650 you owe me a score I bet £20 you wouldn't have him at the start of the season and you haven't lol, pm me for my payment details buddy cheers

Posted Images

what about the white dog this bitches litter brother how's he coming on you kept 2 back didn't you,he looked as if he'd have done a turn?
Yes mate there fine the lad I go lampung with ended up having the black and white pup he was abit slower coneing on he's had a few odd nights out when we have had rain and is running wel
yes I had the black and white pup bad for a few weeks as the lad weren't looking after him
no mate I'd have no reason to swap a dog lol I split up with my mrs about 4 month ago but took the add down and he went to me dads not that's it's your business what's with all the questions if I want to go through 100 dogs a season that's my choice it's all you ever get on here ffs
only showing an interest in the litter you bred the white dog looked to becoming on a treat, but as you say if you want a 100 dogs a season it is your choice but you should realise that by coming on here and going through alsorts of dogs people will see you for what you are
I wasent on about you brambles , and that's fine but as I say it's up to me I don't really care what others think I know I look after my dogs and get out just as much as anyone on here I made a mistake at the start of last season and went through a few dogs but that's my problem I'm happy with what iv got and I hope they last me for many season to come and I don't have to buy another dog , sick of haveig to keep explains my self so let's just leave it there and not ruin the topic please

I wasent on about you brambles , and that's fine but as I say it's up to me I don't really care what others think I know I look after my dogs and get out just as much as anyone on here I made a mistake at the start of last season and went through a few dogs but that's my problem I'm happy with what iv got and I hope they last me for many season to come and I don't have to buy another dog , sick of haveig to keep explains my self so let's just leave it there and not ruin the topic please
I'm no trying to ruin anyone's topic only asked you a civil question about your white dog as I thought it looked a decent sort of animal along with its litter sister and was genuinely interested in their progression, I personally couldn't give a flying fcuk how many dogs you go through in a season at the end of the day you only get out what you put in, atb for forthcoming season

Morning all, just getting into this sport for the first time. Got myself a 13 month old dog saluki/grey. Pal of mine taking me and the dog out later in the year to show me the roped and see what the dogs like.

Get out and do some ha ha ha a do more than my fair share your a little clown you do look after your dogs but your just a peddler end of and before you start giving it the biggin on here you should know who your talking to........

I don't care I don't see why you have to keep jumping in every post I conncomment on it's sad

A just can't see the point and passing on your shit just do the right thing and put it down.

lol you fool
the fool a see is the one trying to swap dogs lol

A just can't see the point and passing on your shit just do the right thing and put it down.

lol you fool
the fool a see is the one trying to swap dogs lol
yh but who's trying to swap a dog I think your confused pal? I don't know we're you have got this from