Looking Forward To This Season.

Havent being on here much. Looking forward to this season to start. Start upping my dogs fitness this next few weeks. Being and treat my self for all new ferreting kit aswel so should be a good season.

post-22010-0-93219700-1500062439_thumb.jpg

post-22010-0-93866400-1500062745_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent being on here much. Looking forward to this season to start. Start upping my dogs fitness this next few weeks. Being and treat my self for all new ferreting kit aswel so should be a good season

Have a good injury free season lads can't wait me self just started upping the fitness with me pup 11 month old I

well if you sold him for 650 you owe me a score I bet £20 you wouldn't have him at the start of the season and you haven't lol, pm me for my payment details buddy cheers

Posted Images

I'm the same mate can't Waite for the season to come I've got two pups to bring on and a young bitch that's going to have her 1st proper season all being well atb ?

It's all my dogs proper first season so see how it goes. I'll be testing them on all types of land.

I'm the same mate can't Waite for the season to come I've got two pups to bring on and a young bitch that's going to have her 1st proper season all being well atb ?

It's all my dogs proper first season so see how it goes. I'll be testing them on all types of land.
?

Have a good injury free season lads can't wait me self just started upping the fitness with me pup 11 month old I

what about the white dog this bitches litter brother how's he coming on you kept 2 back didn't you,he looked as if he'd have done a turn?

what about the white dog this bitches litter brother how's he coming on you kept 2 back didn't you,he looked as if he'd have done a turn?
Yes mate there fine the lad I go lampung with ended up having the black and white pup he was abit slower coneing on he's had a few odd nights out when we have had rain and is running wel

Yes mate there fine the lad I go lampung with ended up having the black and white pup he was abit slower coneing on he's had a few odd nights out when we have had rain and is running wel
you had three at one point did you not?

yes I had the black and white pup bad for a few weeks as the lad weren't looking after him

yes I had the black and white pup bad for a few weeks as the lad weren't looking after him
weres the other dog did you swap him am sure you had him up for swaps

weres the other dog did you swap him am sure you had him up for swaps
no mate I'd have no reason to swap a dog lol I split up with my mrs about 4 month ago but took the add down and he went to me dads not that's it's your business what's with all the questions if I want to go through 100 dogs a season that's my choice it's all you ever get on here ffs