Mark 2 Fenn Pic

So is that the mk2 fenn more like the mk4 than the curved mk1 ?, the dark one on the left of the picture ?

I believe they are both mk4's. Teapot was showing them side by side for comparison. Now you mentioned the mk1. There is a nice story behind that one. But you'll have to wait for OTC's book to find out about it. lol Well I'm not telling anyway lol

Edited by EDDIE B

So is that the mk2 fenn more like the mk4 than the curved mk1 ?, the dark one on the left of the picture ?

I believe they are both mk4's. Teapot was showing them side by side for comparison. Now you mentioned the mk1. There is a nice story behind that one. But you'll have to wait for OTC's book to find out about it. lol Well I'm not telling anyway lol

The traps Mr Teapot is showing are two variations of the Mk 4 Vermin trap. The Mk1 trap 'The One' is talking about is the MK1 Rabbit trap not the Mk 1 Vermin trap. The OP was asking about the original Mk2 Vermin trap I believe, which is like neither of the above!

And the story that you know about the Mk1 Vermin traps is actually also false, Eddie.

One day, hopefully not too far away, you will all see what the real story is, and what traps are what, for once and for all!

OTC

The traps Mr Teapot is showing are two variations of the Mk 4 Vermin trap. The Mk1 trap 'The One' is talking about is the MK1 Rabbit trap not the Mk 1 Vermin trap. The OP was asking about the original Mk2 Vermin trap I believe, which is like neither of the above!

And the story that you know about the Mk1 Vermin traps is actually also false, Eddie.

One day, hopefully not too far away, you will all see what the real story is, and what traps are what, for once and for all!

OTC

Nice plug ??

OTC

Just when ya think you have it all sussed out. Someone throws a curveball. lol Im intrigued.

Right i get it now but as the original post was mk2 fenn you can see how i was confused :laugh:

I asked ages ago how there was a mk1 then a mk4 and otc told me i would have to wait till his book came out im glad its complete and just waiting publication

• 6 months later...