1000 Rockers!

Ah nirvana ,

When I was young and getting into music , nevermind was like magic for me to wean myself off my mothers constant looping of Motown , country and hair metal cock rock..

I was 11 when it came out , then lost myself in oasis until 98 and came to my senses...

Now when I see an oasis reforming Facebook status from lads I know we're listening to happy hardcore till their early twenties , or a 21 year old girl in a nirvana t shirt, I close my eyes and count to ten

Good cover though

My missus was a massive Nirvana fan back in the day - I'll show her that when she's home later :good:

If you ask me though .......... Guns N Roses are the feckin daddy :yes::good:

.....yeah but only their creativity died....

My missus was a massive Nirvana fan back in the day - I'll show her that when she's home later :good:

Seen g&r a few years back we walked out half way through the were utter shite ...it shattered my illusions :laugh:

Seen g&r a few years back we walked out half way through the were utter shite ...it shattered my illusions :laugh:
The other week I had a beer with someone who was on their way to see them.................I politely smiled.

.....but hats off to them, a 30 years career off 3 songs is fcuking good going! Haha...

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 4