hasn't he always got a litter advertised.?why not ring him and ask.?

i not saying it's not him,i aint got a clue but calling him a grass without proof is low.

we can all be spiteful b*****ds but why would anybody do that,has he got previous for it.?.?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any charges made have now being dropped with no case to be answered to. Turns out they took a third party's dog by mistake though it's whereabouts is still as yet unknown alive/dead. So yet again a to

Shit news that th. Nothing worse than a grass. There's some jelous feckers about.

Posted Images

Guy in pub talks a lot of sense....ffs theres a man who has the cheek to comment on this topic and he admits he tells the police and MOD on fellow dog men and even gives them the registrations but he doesnt seem to get any flack...here in Ireland thats known as a police informant.

• Like 5

Any charges made have now being dropped with no case to be answered to.
Turns out they took a third party's dog by mistake though it's whereabouts is still as yet unknown alive/dead.
So yet again a total Phuk up again on their part ...at what cost....

Report was made in and around 10th March from a local man with knowledge of my activity.

• Like 11

Guy in pub talks a lot of sense....ffs theres a man who has the cheek to comment on this topic and he admits he tells the police and MOD on fellow dog men and even gives them the registrations but he doesnt seem to get any flack...here in Ireland thats known as a police informant.

IMG_3810.jpg

Here's that plate bell end, not you was it .

f**k it looks like photobucket caught up with me

If killing deer and leaving them in the field is acceptable over there then they must be your type of dog men because they ain't mine .

I've got no regrets whatsoever and would do it again if it protects what I consider mine .

If you were the man you come on here bigging up you would sort your own problems too instead rallying troops around you .

After my recent moan at the cork massive I see that's all died down ,the bullying of one man ,so sometimes putting the record straight works .

IMG_3810.jpg

If killing deer and leaving them in the field is acceptable over there then they must be your type of dog men because they ain't mine .

I've got no regrets whatsoever and would do it again if it protects what I consider mine .

If you were the man you come on here bigging up you would sort your own problems too instead rallying troops around you .

After my recent moan at the cork massive I see that's all died down ,the bullying of one man ,so sometimes putting the record straight works .

listen bucket mouth nothing you've say has defused the situation between me and fat head I've answered his PM,like he asked me to I'm at the show today if he grows a set of balls and turns up I'll introduce myself to him

IMG_3810.jpg

listen bucket mouth nothing you've say has defused the situation between me and fat head I've answered his PM,like he asked me to I'm at the show today if he grows a set of balls and turns up I'll introduce myself to him

Brave words indeed, especially after I told you I wouldn't be at that show.

I don't go to shows as you know and also as I explained to you there's a police informer at that show who'd have me lifted for some cock n bull story before I got home.

England's not the only place that has terrier keeping police informers.

IMG_3810.jpg

Are you stopend on here as well or just thick as f**k .
  • Like 1

IMG_3810.jpg

Are you stopend on here as well or just thick as f**k .
Brussel sprout
  • Like 1