Pics Of Dogs Bred By John Lennon

Does john still sell pure bred salukis saw he got them stolen a couple of month back thinking of putting my name down for one or seeing if Nero will be having any pups on the ground within the next year

JL has a litter on dragondriving Edited to ad, he got all dogs back both times but not pups first time. Edited by Gilbey

I will be after a pure within the next 6 to 12 month just bought a house so gonna build a kennel i already have a romeo x diamond pup but always fancied a pure especially out of nero gutted there ready now i will pm articgun put my name down for in the future

Nero is finished at stud now, so there won't be any more at all from him, I couldn't find the right pure bitch that really suited him too get a pups from, the one I really wanted weren't available and is sadly dead, so I put him back too my coursing bitch, there is one pup left due too a time waster, so if anyone interested pm me

FH has pups there now on ground off Nero to a very good well bred bitch too, anyone interested pm me and I will pass your number on

• Like 1

Nero is finished at stud now, so there won't be any more at all from him, I couldn't find the right pure bitch that really suited him too get a pups from, the one I really wanted weren't available and is sadly dead, so I put him back too my coursing bitch, there is one pup left due too a time waster, so if anyone interested pm me

FH has pups there now on ground off Nero to a very good well bred bitch too, anyone interested pm me and I will pass your number on

how come you've stopped him at stud pal, shame, he thrown some good pups, the bitch I've got is one of the best I've ever had

You have done a top job with Nero ag, fair play to you, i like nero a lot, fine saluki. :thumbs:

• Like 1