What Do You Think Is Most Important In A Battery?

Battery Preferences  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is most important in a battery?

• Price
    • Performance
    • Looks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For fukc sake do we have to go through this song and dance every time d Lloyd puts a post up ... katchum if you've got evidence that he has done something and you are going to use it then crack on and

Not being funny if you was run out of valleys you wouldn't move back home to a valley one over from the one you run from them go to every dog show and not be found by the boys looking for you so eith

Purchased a nice, reasonably priced, cordless lamp from D.Lloyd....   I liked it,...

Posted Images

Guys a dcik head, amd he is welcome to phone the cops on me again for calling him names haha see i not a dafty like him, iv done my homework on him, an lets just say if the cops come an look at my computer, then me calling him names will be least of there concerns haha i know how you funded your lil lamp venture lloydy ye dcik, i know why you fell out with mates, did ye sell em coats??? Hahaha haha go on phone plod ye fcuking simpleton, or get post removed but youll need to get a mod to ban me to shut me up hahaha haha

You don't pull no punches lol atb, simpleton fcuking great word lol

Cops slicks have no place in hunting etc ,wise to keep a low profile there will always be wrong uns in hunting circles,fecking always will be double standards feck wits batting foe both sides his quite common I am afraid in today's hunting circles shooting running dogs terriers etc the whole scene ,has a virus with I itself.long gone are the days of the tyro terrier man ,the odd mooches still exist and odd ones can be found all over the shooting fraternity stinks and his full of foot soldiers that also fall in to that category off what could turn has snakes I reckon most of us know the type and have no doubt some fall in to that category on this site .for those that do karma will beget thee I promise thee that ya feck Witt grassing bustards. Atb bunnys

• Like 1

Guys a dcik head, amd he is welcome to phone the cops on me again for calling him names haha see i not a dafty like him, iv done my homework on him, an lets just say if the cops come an look at my computer, then me calling him names will be least of there concerns haha i know how you funded your lil lamp venture lloydy ye dcik, i know why you fell out with mates, did ye sell em coats??? Hahaha haha go on phone plod ye fcuking simpleton, or get post removed but youll need to get a mod to ban me to shut me up hahaha haha

So do you recommend I buy one or not ?

• Like 1

jim lets him in his life lets him use is dog ern or snipe makes him welcome in his home.. them he trys to shaft him,, in a nasty way,,, :blink::blink: and theres no smoke with out fire katchum ,,you may say a wrong un## did any 1 get the police round 4 saying all this and they would of thats for shaw,,,,no they did not, ,,,,it mite of opened a can of worms,,,, :icon_eek: iff u no what i mean :icon_eek: all this selling he,s in it 4 the dosh not 4 the love of the sport ,,

Edited by Aaronthecoursingman