• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rivers are low and fish don't seem interested. Managed a few.atb dc

.atb dc

my pal mev the rev has had a few doubles this season. Atb dc

Posted Images

Ffs blanked on the Severn again last night, was all set up and ready by 8 last night and after the bit of rain we had I really thought my luck was going to be in. Well we no wat thought done ?. I'm not going to let it beat me though and I'll be back out Monday so if anyone fancys pm img me a good spot to help me out it would be more than welcome. Don't ask you don't get. Within midlands pref as don't fancy goin much further till I've caught a few and feel lik I'm not wasting my time invade I blank again ? ?

Matty tried a stretch last year the haven not too good on there baa got stretches but not doing great either shame I think it's a cracking little river atb Flacko, ps let me know how you do

• Like 1

Mev and my other pals managed 4 barbel and 2 chub between them yesterday evening and I had a chub around 4lb lol-back out this evening when the wife returns from work-fed a few swims before I left there this morning so,fingers crossed get into a few.atb dc