Anyone Catching Barbel Around Midlands

Cheers Steve I went for a look up the Trent today and they have been pulling them out up there. A couple of lads had 30 between them last night. About 150 came out all together in last few days with the biggest about 16 and a half pound so I'm off up there next couple of days

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rivers are low and fish don't seem interested. Managed a few.atb dc

.atb dc

my pal mev the rev has had a few doubles this season. Atb dc

Posted Images

Nice fish. I went up the Trent on another session and the day we got there after going up to have a look the day before the bailiff informed us a seal had been spotted in the river with a barbel in its mouth. Well we setup anyway and went home 12 hours later with nothing in the net ?. Fishing for you I suppose. Still waiting for my first this season, I'll give it a couple weeks now and get the dogs fit instead

Cheers lads, I say I won't go out for couple weeks but my mates already asking when we back out so I probably venture out soon and hopefully next post I'm posting a pic of a nice size barbel. I have caught a few chub but it's the sound of my real screaming off and a good few minutes fight with a barbel I'm really after?