Eddie Chapman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was at Ed's funeral today, the horse drawn hearse took him from the Cattistock kennels down to the church to the tune of gone way and to the sound of the hounds singing and it was lovely that the chur

R.I.P. I enjoyed his books, he was clear that different types of workers could be useful to a hunt terrierman and not afraid to say it. Another great loss to the terrier world. Condolences to his f

To many characters are leaving us lately, RIP Eddie, you made your mark

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Went to his couple times with a mate. Was very evident he was a man with a wealth of knowledge and I listened. Saw few of his gifted terriers go too and was impressed .

Sad news indeed ,RIP sir and condolences to the family .

• Like 3

In answer to Extreme Hunter, Eddie was 75 years old.

Welcome to the forum Nita.

It must be 14 or 15 years since I spoke to you last.

After Christmas there always seems to be plenty of lads inquiring about the festival. I'm sure you'll be able to help them out.

• 2 weeks later...

Was at Ed's funeral today, the horse drawn hearse took him from the Cattistock kennels down to the church to the tune of gone way and to the sound of the hounds singing and it was lovely that the church was completely full.

Felt like a bit of an imposter really as all i ever did was build a fence round his kennels but I don't think any one could meet Ed and not become his friend!

Rest easy Eddie

• Like 10