Starting To Get Them Ready

Their brother and sister i bred them my self lads :thumbs: thanks for good comments

very nice dogs as well, like the brown and white dog, looks like bit of collie in it, how they bred then .?

Their brother and sister i bred them my self lads :thumbs: thanks for good comments

very nice dogs as well, like the brown and white dog, looks like bit of collie in it, how they bred then .?

Thanks bird i have the breed since about 1988. Their was said to be collie some where before that but any thing i used had no collie in.

Ready for what? Rosette hunting? It's the 7th of f***ing July not the 7th of November.. 4 months away & still the same old shite I see,aye I'm a miserable b*****d but for fucks sake boys..yeah you must be boys give things a chance will you..

• Like 6

Ready for what? Rosette hunting? It's the 7th of f***ing July not the 7th of November.. 4 months away & still the same old shite I see,aye I'm a miserable b*****d but for fucks sake boys..yeah you must be boys give things a chance will you..

30c yesterday 21c today.

Best place for the dog is lying in the shade in the garden

• Like 1

It was only last week I was watching a doe with two young ens on it, it was nice to watch but they was only the size of a big terrier.

I agree with yea fuji i do not hunt in the closed season.So i think you like me have a bit of age and should know that 16 weeks is roughly what it takes to get a dog ready.These dogs have lay around for over four months in fact the red one a bit longer.She got a bad cut needed 28 stiches just coming to the end of the season. :yes: