3/4 Saluki 1/4Greyhoud. Any Good On Lsmp

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

where is it set in stone Salukis can only run hare,the only thing that prevents a Saluki of being an all round sporting dog is it's owner,get the dog on gear,give it opportunities to broaden it's skil

Posted Images

Never been a fan of the Saluki type dogs but ive seen some crscking dogs over last few years that got saluki in them. My latest pups sire is 3/4 sal x 1/4 grey Dam dh gh beddy gh x gh col gh bull. She looks like a wooly collie cross. Saluki sulks taking some getting used to & shes noisiest pup ive ever owned. But hey ho early days!! Ps Jigsaw sire to your pup is a fine looking dog ? Atb

ive heard about the saluki sulk and in the last 3 years owned 3 inferior examples of the breed,so now ive gone for a pup from parents that are ,,,,lets say ...FULL FUKIN ON ,, lol so hopefully i get a decent all round pup for a bit of everything,,,

sindasox its just as easy as photobucket when ye know how lol...

• Like 1

ive heard about the saluki sulk and in the last 3 years owned 3 inferior examples of the breed,so now ive gone for a pup from parents that are ,,,,lets say ...FULL FUKIN ON ,, lol so hopefully i get a decent all round pup for a bit of everything,,,

sindasox its just as easy as photobucket when ye know how lol...

It's easier now they altered amount of capacity that can be used,used to be my pics were to big to upload straight from phone,not any more,

Photo bucket was pain in arse as I couldn't do it with phone ,as it would get pop ups appear before I could post online,used to upload images from phone to photobucket then use kindle to upload from photobucket to forum.

the bitches breeding mate,,,, shes of a bitch called stella x mitch stella is of old ted who is half brother to irish lady, and mitch is a dog brought over from england of merle & eve lines, shes a serious we bitch bred by top men from galway?