3/4 Saluki 1/4Greyhoud. Any Good On Lsmp

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

where is it set in stone Salukis can only run hare,the only thing that prevents a Saluki of being an all round sporting dog is it's owner,get the dog on gear,give it opportunities to broaden it's skil

Posted Images

This cross is only bred for its tight feet and some hybrid vigour. It'll lamp and course ok like any other sight hound, don't expect much guts though Sent from Singapore

joker" dont expect much guts" you must keep some shite.

• Like 1

where is it set in stone Salukis can only run hare,the only thing that prevents a Saluki of being an all round sporting dog is it's owner,get the dog on gear,give it opportunities to broaden it's skillsets,theirs much more to these dogs than just point and slip,theres a few I've seen take all kinds of everything,big and small.day and night

• Like 6

where is it set in stone Salukis can only run hare,the only thing that prevents a Saluki of being an all round sporting dog is it's owner,get the dog on gear,give it opportunities to broaden it's skillsets,theirs much more to these dogs than just point and slip,theres a few I've seen take all kinds of everything,big and small.day and night

Jigsaw, you have or had deer/greys and saluki/greys, is there that much difference in the mindset of each, or as with alot of dogs is it just down to the individual dog? I'm assuming physically they'd be pretty similar, apart from coat obviously lol :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark

Thought wrong then for f**k sake still same on here then fair weather and all the gear but no idea hunters its nice to be nice

Get a grip ye grumpy prick, if ye dont like it why come back haha. Nice to ge nice eh haha so why ye leave? Spill beans haha

Don't beat about the Bush hotty dottie, tell him what you think lol.

• Like 1

I've had 2 d/h's in the past and many Saluki X's..the 2 d/h I had reneighed on teeth and were not able to conquer the big rabbits in a consistent fashion,so I've preferred the Saluki types more,saying all that I've have a few very poor Saluki X's too.and only lately pts one I bred myself,a very disappointing outcome after a lot of time and effort put into him.
I've seen a few very good d/h's owned by my mate but personally I lean towards the smooth rather than the scruffy type.

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1