Out Of Town (The Lost Episodes)

Go to solution Solved by Haiddheliwr,

There are now "Out Of Town" the lost episodes for sale! There are 10 volumes each with 5-7 episodes on either in a boxed set ( the box is actually made of wood ) or are available singly! Although I have only seen some of the volume titles for sale! The boxed set is around £100! I have been told that these lost episodes are on the original boxed set! Any lads heard this as it is a lot of money to fork out for repeats!

• Like 1

I have a good friend who is a massive Hargreaves fan, he used to correspond with him by letter and ended up with a painting that Jack owned.

Only two weeks ago he was telling me about the Lost episode's and according to him they are one offs, not on any other box set. He got them some years ago copied off old reels from a friend.

But I'm only going on what he said, but if anyone would know....he would.

• Like 3
  • Solution

I have a good friend who is a massive Hargreaves fan, he used to correspond with him by letter and ended up with a painting that Jack owned.

Only two weeks ago he was telling me about the Lost episode's and according to him they are one offs, not on any other box set. He got them some years ago copied off old reels from a friend.

But I'm only going on what he said, but if anyone would know....he would.

Thank you for the info much appreciated
  • Like 1