Please Read

on Saturday, I was paid good money by Neil b off this forum, for 6 kits, he has just pmd me informing me he has had to put 2 of the kits down due to curvature of the spine, so I have done the right thing by him, and his refund awaits, im gutted here, and he must be pissed, im sorry Neil, I worked hard bringing on those kits, specially during the hot weather, handled em daily, and never spotted out wrong, I have 5 kits left, 4 hobs and a jill, and along with neils jills, the jill I was keeping has curvature of the spine also, so I shall shortly be doing the right thing by her, and im not looking forward to that, the others are fine, so will be going to their new homes this coming Thursday. the reason im posting this, is cos im an honest bloke, and feel terrible at the moment, what turned out into another happy day for me , has been f****d up

• Like 3

You not had much luck lately..It's pretty obvious that your a good honist man and am sure the man in question knows this as does everyone who's even on this site the past few years..

Guttered for ya..

• Like 2

Keith you didn't need to make it public knowledge, I only pmd you so you could check the remaining kits you had left. In all fairness I should have spotted the problem, It is obvious the time you spent with them, my kids have handled them without a problem, the last thing I want is my money back mate I know how much it cost to rear a hungry litter. Like I said mate il keep you up to date on how they progress in there working career, cheers Neil b

• Like 4

Sounds a real shame for both of you, I had to put two down last year with the same issue. It took me a while to notice it at first but as they got older it become obvious what the problem was, you could clearly see the spin wasn't straight and it was causing them trouble using their back legs. Good luck with the remaining kits and well done both of you for the handling of this situation. Nice to see there are good blokes out there. Atb

• Like 1

Shame for you both, Keith you are a sound man and we all know that ?

Neil, you also sound like a genuine bloke.

Keep the posts coming Keith, we all enjoy them, just a bit of hard luck with the kits an easy thing to overlook, we aren't perfect.

All the best lad's ?

I can't believe this post, I've really been down past couple days , I bred a litter albino to albino there ruffly same age as your kits , 4 of the 6 have curved spines ??? , one of the ones that doesn't have a curved spine has a prolapsed anus : ( I mean fed the best , and the mother , pheasant rabbit beef mince now n then , gutted here also ,

Baffled me with his science as to whats caused the problem and without doing tests, he couldn't give me a deffinate answer , I shant be breeding again that's for sure, rest of the kits are ok, feckin work I put into them, best of grub, kept em clean, im kicking myself for not spotting it, I pride myself on animal husbandry, gormlous or what,