• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One ready to roll come sept/October

This fellow had bloody better work out because he's made the last 13 months a living hell, LOL. Around 10 months in the photo.

Young pup 7 month old,well bred,looking forward to bringing him on

Posted Images

Ali.JPG

One of the hopefuls for this coming season. Nice breeding behind her, hopefully makes the grade.

That one of those biothane leads?

My stupid sod chewed through it in seconds.

Leather lead from BlackDogTrading

This one finally showed a bit of something last night. Not much, but just something. Made my whole week

B72D800D-5C7B-4B80-8A3A-959DD1D02F38_zps

This one finally showed a bit of something last night. Not much, but just something. Made my whole week

The reflection on the car door reminds me of the time I was walking a bulldog early one morning on a 20 foot rope and took my eye of him for a minute and heard a loud bang.

The silly fool had seen his reflection in the door of a black BMW and hit it like a ton of bricks. He put the whole door in.

• Like 5

Is this Pepsi? She's grown out in no time!

That's her, yup - 13 months and about 15ish kg now. Will strip down to 14 no probs

• Like 1

The reflection on the car door reminds me of the time I was walking a bulldog early one morning on a 20 foot rope and took my eye of him for a minute and heard a loud bang.

The silly fool had seen his reflection in the door of a black BMW and hit it like a ton of bricks. He put the whole door in.

They can be like that

I was looking after a friends boy the other month and he caught sight of something. Went flying after it but was that focused that he didn't see it move ? Confused the life outta him!

• Like 1

Had a similar thing happen with a dog n shop window.

Looking well I gotta say.

• Like 1

And maybe one for the end of the season if she has taken anything from her mum

not sure bout the bitches dam but if her sire is anything to go by she wont go far wrong

The bitch was a special one too. Looks very much like her, to me at least

And maybe one for the end of the season if she has taken anything from her mum

not sure bout the bitches dam but if her sire is anything to go by she wont go far wrong

The bitch was a special one too. Looks very much like her, to me at least

nah shes very typical of the stuff behind the sire, the dog pups from that litter are there sire double to, theres two litters on the ground now out of the sire he deffo stamps them