Lithium Battrey

I'm after a lithium battery just wondering if anyone could recommend the best place to buy one as their expensive and the best one to go for make and size at the minute I have 22ah golf cart battery lasts for a good few days so relie I wouldn't need anything of that amp just enough to last a sensible nights lamping any help much apreciated

What make is that mate ive seen the deben ones and I have found another one witch was cheaper their orange can't rember the name of it thoe

that could be a wildhunter battery i use a 15ah one i get two or three nights out of it and has a button to check power level it weighs 900 grams.

Google is your friend. I have a lifepo4 battery same size as the old 7 a/h lead acid which weighs nothing and goes in a coat pocket. Use it with a clulite blazer and have never run it flat and it holds charge for months if unused. That was £80 with a charger last year. Recently bought a smaller lifepo4 battery for £35 without a charger, it's used for a motorcycle starter, but imagine it would do fine for shorter lamping trips.