Amazing Underwater Footage Of Mink Catching Trout

What a multi purpose hunting animal the little mink is , doesn't take much to feed compared to a dog ,

Pound for pound probably the most accomplished working animal of them all

Videos always seem a bit slapstick but then the action is first class , well done bud

Videos always seem a bit slapstick but then the action is first class , well done bud

I can only imagine the quality and excitement of the filming possibilities if our friend had a proper film crew and a drone etc etc like most of the chaps over here these days..lol.

I think the guys a genius for making the dream a reality . . .his skills in training animals are something to learn from.

We should get him over here and get the fieldsports channel to film him.

Hey Joseph,

Any chance of seeing Onsa coursing jackrabbits in the near future? I figure she'll be about a year and a half by the time the weather cools off again. I remember from the video you made when you got her having enough speed to catch jack rabbits was a big priority when looking for a dog. Really like the videos. Keep them coming!

-Michael

Hey Joseph,

Any chance of seeing Onsa coursing jackrabbits in the near future? I figure she'll be about a year and a half by the time the weather cools off again. I remember from the video you made when you got her having enough speed to catch jack rabbits was a big priority when looking for a dog. Really like the videos. Keep them coming!

-Michael

I don't currently have any videos of Onsa on jackrabbits or cottontails, but I do have some pictures I can post. I've been wanting to make a video of her coursing, I just haven't filmed anything that's turned out yet.

• Like 1

Hey Joseph,

-Michael

I'm not sure if you saw it, but I showed some pictures and gave a more detailed answer to your question on the bottom of the page in this post...

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/370738-dog-and-mink-tag-team-a-muskrat/

Edited by Minkenry