Hillsborough Six To Be Charged.

Too right, its a scandal that its taken all these years to get to this point. At last accountability. My own view is that Bettison, the perpetrator of the smear campaign, is a bigger turd than Duckenfield, the match day commander. Think old Normski might be loosing his knighthood and his anal virginity when hes shipped off to jail......

• Like 1

Disgrace it's taken this long for justice to be seen to be done , pity the poor souls that went to there grave with no closure to there grief .. call me an old cynic but I've a feeling ill health and old age will come into the equation....

For me I think we should consign the past to the past and stop the witch hunts...this is the sort of thing that leads to our ex soldiers getting charged with so called crimes 30-40 years ago.

It was a tragedy but we have to move on

• Like 1

For me I think we should consign the past to the past and stop the witch hunts...this is the sort of thing that leads to our ex soldiers getting charged with so called crimes 30-40 years ago.

i agree to some degree on this but on the other hand i never lost a loved one . you cannot put yourself in this situation if it was not a personal thing.

i agree to some degree on this but on the other hand i never lost a loved one . you cannot put yourself in this situation if it was not a personal thing.

I agree back, I wasnt there, for me it's just something I see in the papers

Taking the emotion out of this I kind of agree with Nik, 28 years these family's have fought courageously some may say but thier life has been consumed by this. At what stage should this be ended?

As for the six who face criminal prosecution incompetent yes, arse covering yes but I don't think any one of them got up that morning and thought I'm going to kill 96 people today. Let's face it sticking these people in prison isnt going to bring back these loved ones.

Easy for me to say as I've not lost anyone I know but when is it time to move on?

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Elarob
      Discover the ultimate in relaxed romance with the best casual dating platform!
      Authentic Damsels
      [URL=http://meettomy.site]Top-notch Сasual Dating[/URL]
    • By smithie
      It looks like the Saudis are going to buy the toon and Mike Ashley will be gone..
      Good news for them but  not for max. They will spend and climb the table for sure
      https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/legal-binding-agreement-pundit-claims-newcastle-united-saudi-arabian-takeover-deal-detail-2538963

• By THE STIFFMEISTER
      As a seeker of truths and in order to establish some veracity of facts ,  yesterday I carried out a what’s app football questionnaire. 
      In order to maintain impartiality , I’ve awaited until the final results are in.... and it makes for interesting reading . 
      The conditions were set for a level playing field .reams of questions were filtered through however I decided on three questions alone to maintain ease of answer via the polling method of what’s app. 
      1. Who in your opinion are the top 6 English football clubs regardless of league or current table position? 
      2. Who would you say are the biggest English league side outwith big 6 ?
      3. Who is the bigger club Newcastle or Sunderland?
      Answer in your opinion , no right or wrong . 
      Each question was asked individually, as in only when they Had responded to the first was the second sent and so on 
      the demographic was chosen with the following constraints
      1. No fans of either Sunderland or Newcastle were chosen to be questioned. 
      2. I selected 20 people in order to make it a fair pool of people and to make % mathematics easier. 
      3. All 20 lads are guys i have played football with or discussed football with at length. 
      4. No members of the hunting life . 
      5. 10 born and raised south of Birmingham . Including 2 welsh lads. 10 born north of Birmingham . Including 2 Scottish lads. 
      6. All agreed to have the conversations and their findings included in the survey . 
      So with no further delay , is anyone interested in reading the results ? 
      Any ideas on how I could have set conditions to a fairer test? 
    • By blackmaggie
      I have just seen were one of the gravy is caught shitting in his seat yesterday I don't know how to put the link up and i know things arent good up there but that's just wrong on every level 
    • By DogMan85
      Went to look at a house last week in which me and the missus fell in love with, we offered the asking price straight away and exchanged phone numbers with the couple.

They made it clear that they had a couple more viewings of the house and wanted to honour them. Come Tuesday morning I rang the estate agents at the crack of birdshit to get an update, they told me they were waiting on hearing off the other people first.

Come 11 I got a call and they told me someone had put in a bigger offer and they had accepted it. After falling in love with the house I wasn't happy about that so I put in a counter offer that was higher.

The estate agent got back to me saying that the couple was still sticking with that other offer and turned down our bigger offer. I asked what the fcuk for and the slag at the estate agents said had no answer and says they might have got a better vibe, wtf!

What pisses me off about the situation is the way they were when we viewed the house, I went with my newborn and missus and she loved it. The way they were, talking about this house being perfect for my new daughter to grow up in has really pissed me off.

I honestly feel like putting the fcuking Windows through and killing their cat hahahaha. I expect a phone call off the estate agent because the message I sent to the speccy eyed prick house owner is not pleasant to say the least. I hope the deal falls through and they end up living in a cardboard box the fcuking rats!!! ???