Found On Mars

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Puma..., or it could be a panther, but definitely a big cat ?

Mate you don't know the difference between a wasp nest and a swallows nest so don't get upset if I skip your take on it lol

Posted Images

Who cares? Just gee me a nudge when they discover the ewoks home planet

Endor was faked, mate. It was faked in Northern California a couple of hundred miles from where they faked the moon landings.

Cant be mate, it was on tele

Telly's MSM, mate. It's a liberal left utopian agenda. You know how dangerous that is.

• Like 2

Strange. I remember when working on Upper Heyford, certain peopleavingvirtual seizures about happenings on the dark side of the moon. Husbands were no longer heard of. It was really weird being on Red Alert with F1/11's screaming off base. Maybe I'm saying too much but by heck it was a fairly traumatic time. Makes you wonder about what is actually happening in the ether. Jok.

Since I hate all this bollocks I'll ask a stupid question? Are those tyre tracks. If so is it from something that's landed and has a camera on it.

And if that's right could it not get a bit closer to the object.?

Since I hate all this bollocks I'll ask a stupid question? Are those tyre tracks. If so is it from something that's landed and has a camera on it.

Yes mate, It's the camera on the rover seeing it's tyre tracks from when it moved.

The signal from earth, telling the rover to move, takes a while to get there so, they have to do it very carefully, in small increments.

..... They can get to an object but, it takes a while :thumbs:

Yes mate, It's the camera on the rover seeing it's tyre tracks from when it moved.

The signal from earth, telling the rover to move, takes a while to get there so, they have to do it very carefully, in small increments.

So how long before we find out that's nothing but a rock...?.?

Who is to say intelligent life needs the same things as we do to survive? We need water, heat and so on but water might be poisonous to life on mars. They might need 500 degrees centigrade and sulphur dioxide to breathe.

Having said that, it's all bollocks. There's no life on mars and never has been.

Who is to say intelligent life needs the same things as we do to survive? We need water, heat and so on but water might be poisonous to life on mars. They might need 500 degrees centigrade and sulphur dioxide to breathe.

Having said that, it's all bollocks. There's no life on mars and never has been.

There almost certainly has been life on Mars just not aliens or animals :)

Apologies. There's no intelligent life on Mars and never has been. :ninja:

Apologies. There's no intelligent life on Mars and never has been. :ninja:

Yeh for sure, it is impossible for intelligent life to have evolved in such a short time :thumbs:

So how long before we find out that's nothing but a rock...?.?

Straight away mate :thumbs:

The flat earth nutters love this type of cobblers :rolleyes:

I'd love it if they found irrefutable proof but, that is either a bit of strange shaped rock or, a bit of junk from the lander :yes::thumbs:

• Like 1