Right then you lot. I'm currently dismantling (carefully) a shelter, made in cedar, 3 metres square. The structure sits on a decking base, is open at the front, closed at the rear and has boarded ballistrade half panels on each side. It has a pic he'd t/g felted roof which will have to be recovered. There is about 60 ft rubber encased armoured cable, a heater, light and control switches. It would be perfect for a hot tub or other outdoor application. As I write this I haven't a pic to post but will have later today. Question is. Anyone interested. I don't want to put it up on other sales sights as whoever buys the thing will need a goo dish trailer to collect. Jok.post-98608-0-15523800-1498571432_thumb.jpeg

post-98608-0-19894300-1498571460_thumb.jpeg

post-98608-0-33756400-1498571479_thumb.jpeg

post-98608-0-76532000-1498571493_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

Hi Mixed bag. Reckon £250 would be honourable. It's in good order. Think it was £2500 when orIgnally bought then all the electrics. Good buy really. Jok.

• 1 month later...

Ok here we go again. I now have the shelter dismantled and back at my place. It's in very good shape and without a doubt will make a lovely workshop. As stated 3 metres square. I've kept all the electrics which are included. It's a heavy dude so needs a good long wheelbase van or trailer or curtain spider. Offers gentlemen please. Jok.

Ok here we go again. I now have the shelter dismantled and back at my place. It's in very good shape and without a doubt will make a lovely workshop. As stated 3 metres square. I've kept all the electrics which are included. It's a heavy dude so needs a good long wheelbase van or trailer or curtain spider. Offers gentlemen please. Jok.

We have loads of curtain spiders at the moment ,think its the time of year? so if anyone wants a loan of a few to collect Joks shed ,get in touch !

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Right then you lot. I'm currently dismantling (carefully) a shelter, made in cedar, 3 metres square. The structure sits on a decking base, is open at the front, closed at the rear and has boarded ballistrade half panels on each side. It has a pic he'd t/g felted roof which will have to be recovered. There is about 60 ft rubber encased armoured cable, a heater, light and control switches. It would be perfect for a hot tub or other outdoor application. As I write this I haven't a pic to post but will have later today. Question is. Anyone interested. I don't want to put it up on other sales sights as whoever buys the thing will need a goo dish trailer to collect. Jok. image.jpeg

you sold this yet jok mate?
  • 3 weeks later...