White Or Near White Lamp Dogs

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For fucks sake. I think someone's gonna spot the big beam of light piercing the countryside more than there gonna notice a white dog at night and anything is gonna spot a dog travelling towards it at

Same as if you use a black dog you can't find it if you turn the lamp of

If you are lamping on a proper stormy night walking into the wind the only thing the rabbit should see is the beam of light by the time it sees the dog it's over and as a lot of modern lampers seem to

Posted Images

I quite like a pale dog at night, you can see them coming back in without the lamp.

exactly that's why I pop a glow stick on mine just so I can see him coming back and he tends to stop a few feet short and sit down. Many time on black night I have been waiting while his been sat in front of me lol

Saw tjones mention the glow stick once and I like it. I enjoy seeing a pink light coming straight back to me with out any little detours well most the time

It would be intresting if an experiment was done to see how rabbits react at night to see the affect different coulours have in making them more alert.I know years ago if I had turned up in a white jacket for a shift longnetting or roosting with the old poachers I would have been told in no uncertain terms were to go.lol

On the flip side of the coin, my smaller Lurcher, being brindle, IS invisible, from early evening onwards. She seems to have perfect camouflage. (Pick of both in my avatar)

I see no dog... was it early evening when you took the pic ?

• Like 1