Hms Queen Elizabeth

They put up a village of plastic huts for the poles to live in single pad accommodation when they did a check there was six in one hut :laugh::laugh::laugh: , They put it next to the fire station outside the dockyard

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the number of poles around me seams to have dropped dramatically in recent years.......a few years ago i had landlords with squads of them living in properties   Most the builders i bumped into on a

Been looking forward to seeing her in the flesh when operational (2019 I think?) since the contract was first signed!   The thought of crewing such a bit of kit makes a part of me wish I had signed

well hello sailor lol

Posted Images

Been looking forward to seeing her in the flesh when operational (2019 I think?) since the contract was first signed!

The thought of crewing such a bit of kit makes a part of me wish I had signed up for the service from Uni tbh.

• Like 3

Been looking forward to seeing her in the flesh when operational (2019 I think?) since the contract was first signed!

The thought of crewing such a bit of kit makes a part of me wish I had signed up for the service from Uni tbh.

well hello sailor lol

• Like 3

well hello sailor lol

:laugh: LOL, 43 Cdo fleet protection group Royal Marines might have been more favourable from a credibility perspective, LOL. Just the life in naval service strongly appeal to me, a life of adventure and working with some of the most phenomenal bits of hardware on Earth.

Like I said, looking forward to seeing these ships in the flesh when they are kitted out with their F-35s.

• Like 1

suprrized they still building carriers thought they gave up on that idea .,saw the uss nimitz years ago off spit head porsmouth ffs nearl blacked out the isle of white bloody great thing ..

I saw one of them docked in Bahrain it is impossible not to be impressed by such a huge ship

suprrized they still building carriers thought they gave up on that idea .,saw the uss nimitz years ago off spit head porsmouth ffs nearl blacked out the isle of white bloody great thing ..

I saw one of them docked in Bahrain it is impossible not to be impressed by such a huge ship

with marines sailors and airmen the nimitz has a compliment of 5,ooo thats alot to go down to davy jones,s locker if it sinks!!, nuclear powered

• Like 1

Passed it yesterday going back over the bridge. Never even looked at it. Too busy trying not to run over stupid c**ts wi bino's and cameras.

• Like 1

yep its a posh bit of kit all push button these days the only time they will get dirty is if they fall over on a run ashore , bit different when i was in years ago it was all steam turbines and ffo boilers more hands on , but that was 1/2 a lifetime ago now ..

• Like 1

Passed it yesterday going back over the bridge. Never even looked at it. Too busy trying not to run over stupid c**ts wi bino's and cameras.

Did you enter the draw to walk over the new bridge lol

Did I f**k...?

I'll be happy when it's open though. Been told I'll possibly be working in your old hometown for 6 months staring in Oct.

• Like 1