First Cross Wheaten X Greyhound

I think a lot of people have that opinion. When ever I went on a fox drive or we had people down , especially the older generation they would all look at the old dog I had and say I don t like bull crosses . When I asked why , it was more the owner being a knob than the dog itself. Shame really cos in the right hands they re a cracking loyal hard working biddable lurcher

A couple of my mates have them, handy animals in the correct hands, dangerous in the wrong ones

• 3 months later...

The old boy who had the beagles who was really anti bull cross had a pup off me and ran him with the hounds in the end. We re not all bell ends honest lol

The old boy who had the beagles who was really anti bull cross had a pup off me and ran him with the hounds in the end. We re not all bell ends honest lol

You still got any Wheaten crosses that is?

Edited by Doohan

Carnt beat Wheaton lurcher game and have. Lee about them than most bull xs like a bedddy x on juice lol

I agree I've seen a few & just love them, not a big fan of Bull crosses, I'd rather have the full bull. Do you know of anyone with any?

Carnt beat Wheaton lurcher game and have. Lee about them than most bull xs like a bedddy x on juice lol

Most them bulls what are like beddy x on juice are bred out of shit bulls. Bred a decent bull grey of a decent bull and the only thing they will have in common with a beddy is that the both got four legs and a tail.

Same as a Wheaton grey bred out of a shit Wheaton would be as much use as tits on a fish

htt

This link won't load up pal

just had a look ,no pic , 15 months old , its £ 50 quid i like wheaten in a lurcher , give bit of grit from them, :thumbs:

whats that for a stud fee?????for a dog thats just over 1 year.
No. The dogs for sale.
  • Like 1