Nearly 20 Years...

Went to London a few times on marches and hated visiting the place. There's no view, just concrete. I was glad to see "The North" sign on the motorway coming home. I much preferred the march in Edinburgh ?

• Like 2

I was there on them all . The atmosphere was special, my wife me and our 2 year old went on a coach paid for by the guns on our shoot . When we had to go up or down steps with the pushchair everyone helped and passed her up and down hand to hand . Made you feel proud to be British.

post-74564-0-00680700-1498239558_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

So was I and nearly got arrested for hoaloring at antis ,good day out we should do it again.

you must have seen the only ones . As I remember it the unwashed were nowhere to be seen . I just remember one , she looked like a "mad cat lady " with a banner showing the usual guff (ripped up foxes ) , and she was just treated to a bit of friendly piss taking. Things were a bit different when we went to parliament square in 2004 ....ghat was a bad do .
  • Like 1

They were behind barriers mate, couldn't tell you where but there was about a dozen ,mainly women ,few police with them.

I only remember not seeing any because I had my family with me and wanted to keep them away from any nonsense. Didn't see any trouble on the Two main Marches , just a friendly united atmosphere. Things did turn ugly in parliament square but that was the police.
  • Like 1

Police were well out of order at Parliment Square.

Rightly or Wrongly a few of us saved one from a nailed on severe kicking .

He was pulled into our ranks and thrown to the floor.

You could see the fear on his face' we pulled him up and shoved him back towards his own telling him to think about what he was doing.

He lost his trungeon and police hat and maybe a bit of dignity but it could of been a lot worse for him that's for sure.

surprised you didnt chase him into the thames

• Like 1