• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

All fox packs are taught not to riot admitted mate but it's the act of drawing cover that flushes all before it .Plenty if of so called sightings broad daylight so the nocturnal thing don't stack up OR everybody seeing cats in daylight is a Waco .They follow snow leopards about their business ,filming their every move and they are the rarest cat alive .If it were recognised as being viable there would of been a documentary made that would show without a doubt we have cats living in the wild here .Wildlife crews are brilliant these days .I struggle to find any credabilty in ANYTHING I've seen to back up their existence. 

Why dont' you club together with a few more cat spotters to buy a few plot hounds that are bred for cats in the States .You would have YOUR proof within a  few months to show the world .Cage traps too .It' all very well trying to convince others but until all avenues are explored thoroughly you are really only playing at it whilst doing your best to convince yourself .

I just wrote you a really long answer and my iPad crashed sorry, so in short the snow leapard is as rare as shit, it's leg snared and gps tracked for a year before the film crew even arrive, before we can run round flushing them with hounds trapping or snaring them we have to be accepted as legitimate, this is why the paper is so important, if it's accepted we can then apply for the appropriate licences we would need to trap and track them, it's frustrating as feck especially for someone who has spent a lot of time outside the law doing things how I saw fit on my own terms, but this has to be done right as we will probably only get one stab at it and I don't want to be the one to cock it all up,  all this is happening now so it's a shit or bust year for us all really 

• Like 1

Last one I,m off for a bath, but if anyone can add a link, the biggest ever Scottish wildcat has been filmed in Aberdeenshire on a trail camera, it's on the BBC online news thingy, I know Scot has an interest in them 

15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Last one I,m off for a bath, but if anyone can add a link, the biggest ever Scottish wildcat has been filmed in Aberdeenshire on a trail camera, it's on the BBC online news thingy, I know Scot has an interest in them 

Already up two pages back

34 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Has there been any sheep or deer found in trees 

Very few, it's thought that the lack of anything else to take there food from them means they don't need to hide it as much also the odd deer gets found covered in leaves on the floor but usually they are pulled into the open and eaten just out from the tree line or on paths through woods

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Very few, it's thought that the lack of anything else to take there food from them means they don't need to hide it as much also the odd deer gets found covered in leaves on the floor but usually they are pulled into the open and eaten just out from the tree line or on paths through woods

They would still hide them from scavengers like foxes also dogs 

I know it' not a big cat but my little girl found this earlier this week. I know this is a cats skull and considering how many cats are around here...lots , shouldn't we find more????? Considering this is a normal cat and I have seen 1 in 34 yrs? How many 'normal' cats skull has anyone found ? Versus everyone expectin to fall over a dead big cat?

6 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

I know it' not a big cat but my little girl found this earlier this week. I know this is a cats skull and considering how many cats are around here...lots , shouldn't we find more????? Considering this is a normal cat and I have seen 1 in 34 yrs? How many 'normal' cats skull has anyone found ? Versus everyone expectin to fall over a dead big cat?

Screenshot_20180329-003024.thumb.png.226c7fbc6bc2c08d656bebb54bc417e3.png

Screenshot_20180329-003040.png

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic