1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

Insults aren't debate

we’re did a insult him ? we give a bit a back and forth no harm if he thought i was out of order im sure he would wattsapp me and tell me but i don’t think he is that pappy he takes what i say to heart 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we’re did a insult him ? we give a bit a back and forth no harm if he thought i was out of order im sure he would wattsapp me and tell me but i don’t think he is that pappy he takes what i say to heart 

Be careful young'un , I fear the crosshairs are being focused ! ??

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Be careful young'un , I fear the crosshairs are being focused ! ??

Cheers.

contribute nothing and act like a bunch a faggots why there’s good members won’t come on 

@SheepChaser gives me abuse as much as i give him it i don’t believe for one minute he will be crying to mods about me he would just get in touch 

what members don’t give me stick chart ? do i cry like a f***ing baby 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

contribute nothing and act like a bunch a faggots why there’s good members won’t come on 

@SheepChaser gives me abuse as much as i give him it i don’t believe for one minute he will be crying to mods about me he would just get in touch 

Fair do's mate, you give it, but you take it aswell, all with good humour ?

It must all just be a wind up........especially the nonsense about the saluki types ??

Cheers.

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

He didn't. I saw it when browsing the thread. As I see it he actually knows about farming. Doesn't deserve being abused for having a valid and reasoned opinion even if it does differ from yours. 

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Fair do's mate, you give it, but you take it aswell, all with good humour ?

It must all just be a wind up........especially the nonsense about the saluki types ??

Cheers.

exactly mate i try to have a giggle and find abuse i get funny at times some whitty lads on here 

but the commys take great pleasure in banning men like max and even greb because a few don’t like em 

i can’t comment to you about what you’ve just said regards saluki types i’ll get banned ? ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

You seem to be intent on winding up members on here without contributing positively to anything. This includes the comments made to sheepchaser on another thread. If you have nothing positive to contribute I suggest that you refrain from posting. 

Think that wee badge next to your name has went to your head ???

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

He didn't. I saw it when browsing the thread. As I see it he actually knows about farming. Doesn't deserve being abused for having a valid and reasoned opinion even if it does differ from yours. 

we’re did i abuse him ? how do you know he knows about farming are you a farmer ? what are you the thought police your doing a lot a thinking about something that had nothing to do with you don’t you think ?

why not pull me then in that thread instead of using it as an excuse in this thread because i ask you something ? 

55 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I don't agree with some of the things greyman has posted, but he has been unnecessarily ridiculed by people who have strong opinions without much knowledge or experience. 

I seriously doubt anyone in the UK never mind on this forum has any knowledge or experience of wild big cats in the UK, that's not ridiculing anyone, it's an opinion on a topic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Yer to be fair I’d just call you a whopper on here ? 

• Haha 4
13 hours ago, mackem said:

Not a good comparison to be honest, discussing on a forum is a tad different to writing books, making a documentary, lectures, even a podcast, they are the same?One is just disputing the "evidence" , the other is fabricating a narrative to try and duplicitously prove a negative ? this is a forum, it's for discussion its not an echo chamber ? I have always been polite to members on here ?

Well said Mack .

Politeness costs nothing does it so listen up tossers .

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Oh the irony,only if you had that view with the unjabbed,but you didn't,you wanted us treated differently,so dry your eyes,your not even a mod 5 mins.

• Like 3
  • paulus locked this topic