1 minute ago, mackem said:

Have you seen any genuine evidence of big cats breeding in the UK?For me no,the subject has no evidence in the UK.Evidence as in proof ?Do you believe they are breeding in the UK? 

I believe the credibility of some of the witnesses. And I believe that there are people still keeping big cats and that some of these may find their way into the wild by accident or design. That probably peaked after the legislation in the 70's and declined severely by the 90's. But, as has been seen in Lille and Paris, there are still off ticket big cats being kept in captivity and they can and do escape.  

I don't think for a minute there are 1,000. And equally I think that there may be some. Just like our small wolf pack that the Prefecture denied and still denies are present in the Vienne despite the sighting, killings some of which have been confirmed as wolf kills, and the recovered body. I would expect a similar attitude from British authorities.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I believe the credibility of some of the witnesses. And I believe that there are people still keeping big cats and that some of these may find their way into the wild by accident or design. That probably peaked after the legislation in the 70's and declined severely by the 90's. But, as has been seen in Lille and Paris, there are still off ticket big cats being kept in captivity and they can and do escape.  

I don't think for a minute there are 1,000. And equally I think that there may be some. Just like our small wolf pack that the Prefecture denied and still denies are present in the Vienne despite the sighting, killings some of which have been confirmed as wolf kills, and the recovered body. I would expect a similar attitude from British authorities.

That was a courteous reply, thanks, twice I asked a question with no answer however, do you believe big cats (not medium sized lynx) are breeding in the UK? Have you seen evidence of such? No politicians answers, yes or no will suffice, not being rude, just asking your opinion. 

24 minutes ago, mackem said:

That was a courteous reply, thanks, twice I asked a question with no answer however, do you believe big cats (not medium sized lynx) are breeding in the UK? Have you seen evidence of such? No politicians answers, yes or no will suffice, not being rude, just asking your opinion. 

No, I have seen no evidence of a breeding population. And, I think that the chances of that are very slim. I have said this  before and I don't really see your point hence not answering that question. 

Escapees that are established would count as a "big cat in the wild" in my book providing they have put some distance from home. The recent French escapees were both being kept in cities and their presence was quickly noted. Escapes from rural captivity may well go undiscovered and their owners aren't exactly going to go public about it.

6 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

No, I have seen no evidence of a breeding population. And, I think that the chances of that are very slim. I have said this  before and I don't really see your point 

Just asking, no hidden agenda, but as there's often an underlying current of governmental bodies covering up the cats presence, men in black quickly removing dead big cats from the roads etc I wondered had you any insider knowledge on such happenstance but as you said, no, that's cool ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, mackem said:

Just asking, no hidden agenda, but as there's often an underlying current of governmental bodies covering up the cats presence, men in black quickly removing dead big cats from the roads etc I wondered had you any insider knowledge on such happenstance but as you said, no, that's cool ?

I only came across one report of a big cat sighting and had no involvement in it. The video that those two youtubers put up included some pretty compelling accounts from witnesses including a big cat keeper. But, not including that fruit cake stately home owner. Not to say he didn't see one. Just wouldn't put any credibility on his account of it.

There aren't the "men in black" to my knowledge. In real life it would be the council or highways dept who would be called out and possibly told to keep it quiet. Nobody in authority would want to admit that cats are loose as then they would be obliged to do something about it. Might be whispers in the pub or canteen, but no press releases. 

That is my take on it. 

2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

to my knowledge. In real life it would be the council or highways dept who would be called out and possibly told to keep it quiet. 

Lot more credible than an MIB squad roaming the roads looking for squashed leopard cadavers as some have speculated ?

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Also stripes don’t show up on thermal that’s reeds against its body, and yes there is a building there that’s why I have to be a bit careful with the location but I can assure you it is 100% in the uk in the county of Devon as said we have had the film a while but do have to check it’s  authenticity before going public despite what some may think and imply I,m really not interested in bullshitting to prove anything to anyone that is the real deal and here it is chewing on a bone that would be part of a skeleton at some point ???    

B8EC02A3-C708-45D0-A8C9-F2FDAF3D50FA.jpeg

lol here it is chewing on a bone ? ?  you on the wind up mate ? you must be ? 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mackem said:

Or sell books ?

There are extremities in all these sorts of things. You see that on here in other threads. One person making money out of a situation doesn't always undermine the overall situation, just their personal reputation. I hate the Korum fishing videos with a passion but still see value is some of their products.

I don't agree with some of the things greyman has posted, but he has been unnecessarily ridiculed by people who have strong opinions without much knowledge or experience. I don't watch Korum videos, but some people can't seem to leave this thread alone even though they have nothing to add.

30 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I only came across one report of a big cat sighting and had no involvement in it. The video that those two youtubers put up included some pretty compelling accounts from witnesses including a big cat keeper. But, not including that fruit cake stately home owner. Not to say he didn't see one. Just wouldn't put any credibility on his account of it.

There aren't the "men in black" to my knowledge. In real life it would be the council or highways dept who would be called out and possibly told to keep it quiet. Nobody in authority would want to admit that cats are loose as then they would be obliged to do something about it. Might be whispers in the pub or canteen, but no press releases. 

That is my take on it. 

In real life it would be the council or highways dept who would be called out and possibly told to keep it quiet. Nobody in authority would want to admit that cats are loose as then they would be obliged to do something about it. 

similar to the south yorkshire police and the muzzies and the kids ? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

In real life it would be the council or highways dept who would be called out and possibly told to keep it quiet. Nobody in authority would want to admit that cats are loose as then they would be obliged to do something about it. 

similar to the south yorkshire police and the muzzies and the kids ? 

You seem to be intent on winding up members on here without contributing positively to anything. This includes the comments made to sheepchaser on another thread. If you have nothing positive to contribute I suggest that you refrain from posting. 

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

You seem to be intent on winding up members on here without contributing positively to anything. This includes the comments made to sheepchaser on another thread. If you have nothing positive to contribute I suggest that you refrain from posting. 

i think i contribute more then you ever have 

nothing wrong with my comments to sheepchaser we were discussing farming we have differing opinions it’s what happens on a site like this is it not 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i think i contribute more then you ever have 

nothing wrong with my comments to sheepchaser we were discussing farming we have differing opinions it’s what happens on a site like this is it not 

Insults aren't debate

here’s me contributing to this thread 5146BC3E-7826-4A3C-AF8C-CAE827526A6D.png.2ef98a2eaec851dd834d4a69093fad29.png6486BB66-D3AE-48B1-8369-C5417813F8B8.png.0d6c258f3b37d8d9a6ac919afb98e998.pngD5DB4067-4872-49F6-A5B2-F449927DE8E7.jpeg.feae25f23c3e7926437792827e29e9ad.jpegdeer rabbits and a dog the closer you are the the more the image will be distorted 

have you any thermal image you’ve took of a mole ? what do they look like on the thermal 

• Haha 2
  • paulus locked this topic