1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

No need to run as nothing there 

there never is . 

theses videos people make , they show house cats . They always do . 

no matter how you dress it up , in any way of “I’ve seen” in reality there is zero as in none evidence at all of big cats in the uk 

i thought game wardens doing a wild boar count caught a cat on infrared taking a boar in the forest of dean

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

We I thought I'd let you know how I got on meeting greyman. Drove and met him at his, quick cuppa and we were off down the motorway to meet 2 witnesses who had,  had an incounter with what they believ

Spent the morning chatting to a taxidermist from the natural history museum,his friend is a wildlife enthusiast from manang,sets a couple of camera traps up at 5000+ meters,thin air mountain country,t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

i thought game wardens doing a wild boar count caught a cat on infrared taking a boar in the forest of dean

Got a link for that, mate.  Or any info?

My dad’s friend swear he saw one opposite side of river  mile or so below harewood estate  on a steep bank with patches of gorse dark in colour but that was early 80s I’d have still been in nappy’s then I’m almost 40 now would love to see one I’d have to see one to fully believe or see a pic of one can’t believe hound packs don’t tree them if not adults at least cubs 

I've been hunting,fishing ,working around the FOD for 25 plus yrs...there's more than deer and boar up there ....I found some strange scat few seasons ago...and was informed by a trapper from the states that it was from a Raccoon....

What we see and what there is often at variance and a couple of sightings with thermal equipment in the noughties is not conclusive, they though they saw a big cat but “thought. Random footprints are equally subjective, a couple of million dogs plus wildlife making footprints daily, just through random chance some will look like a big cat.

Now a roadkill, confirmed to be a big cat and taken for examination, or a litter of kits found by people and taken to a wildlife rescue or a good phone video of a cat protecting its cubs or a wildlife camera recording or even a decent bit of CCTV video of a big cat would be a bit more like evidence. But as none of these things exist when they would if we had a population breeding in the UK, a very populace country, it must question the existence of big cats in the UK.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Robbusher said:

My dad’s friend swear he saw one opposite side of river  mile or so below harewood estate  on a steep bank with patches of gorse dark in colour but that was early 80s I’d have still been in nappy’s then I’m almost 40 now would love to see one I’d have to see one to fully believe or see a pic of one can’t believe hound packs don’t tree them if not adults at least cubs 

most hound packs don't know what to do with a fox since the ban🙈they wouldn't go near a big cat imo👍

7 hours ago, Greyman said:

Leopard/puma size, front and back feet vary in size a bit, I generally fit my fist in one when I find them and your leading knuckle usually corresponds with the leading toe as they are not symmetric like dogs 👍👍

F07DE75F-7233-4848-93C3-AF3021DD7BD4.jpegAnd if you find one like this start running as that’s a proper tiger size cat 

0091C25E-69AB-4083-87E9-F6863E560CE4.jpeg

Just the one print?