2 minutes ago, jetro said:

Thats natures way of cleaning the gene pool lol

Atb j 

Who the hell thinks "I know what would be a good protest.... I'll climb in with three cuddly lions and unfurl a fuucking poster" ?‍♂️?

• Haha 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just now, mushroom said:

Who the hell thinks "I know what would be a good protest.... I'll climb in with three cuddly lions and unfurl a fuucking poster" ?‍♂️?

Be honest, are you really surprised, especially with all the nut jobs that's knocking about now LOL.

How's your pet cat, glad to be back home I bet.

Atb j 

3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

It's a monster isn't it, 

Some rug for in front of the fire. 

Can you imagine these running around here. 

Even if they dont get to this size, if they were out there, someone is bound to have bumped into one by now.

Atb j 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

Be honest, are you really surprised, especially with all the nut jobs that's knocking about now LOL.

How's your pet cat, glad to be back home I bet.

Atb j 

Believe me, there is a lot of them here lol

Cats fine, seems to be a lot calmer, way more affectionate and won't leave my side ? Damn thing now tries to rub up against my legs, when I'm sat on the throne ffs ?

1 minute ago, jetro said:

Some rug for in front of the fire. 

Can you imagine these running around here. 

Even if they dont get to this size, if they were out there, someone is bound to have bumped into one by now.

Atb j 

That's what I was thinking, but there elusive as Feck, people that search for them in the places were their native to don't get to see them, so you never know, I watched a film when I was a kid called the nature of the beast or something like that, an after watching that, I always liked to think there was

Just now, mushroom said:

Believe me, there is a lot of them here lol

Cats fine, seems to be a lot calmer, way more affectionate and won't leave my side ? Damn thing now tries to rub up against my legs, when I'm sat on the throne ffs ?

Sure she happy to be back. She mightnt be in a hurry to take off again. 

Atb j 

Just now, peterhunter86 said:

That's what I was thinking, but there elusive as Feck, people that search for them in the places were their native to don't get to see them, so you never know, I watched a film when I was a kid called the nature of the beast or something like that, an after watching that, I always liked to think there was

With all the deer stalkers, beaters, fox packs, rabbiters ect ect, down through the years, you'd think some one should have seen one.

I'm not saying their not our there.. open mind and all that. But it would be nice to know for sure.

Lynx would thrive over here with us, and would be nice to see them in the wild. 

Atb j 

5 minutes ago, jetro said:

With all the deer stalkers, beaters, fox packs, rabbiters ect ect, down through the years, you'd think some one should have seen one.

I'm not saying their not our there.. open mind and all that. But it would be nice to know for sure.

Lynx would thrive over here with us, and would be nice to see them in the wild. 

Atb j 

Some people probably see the regular, but just don't say anything, every cnut an his wife would be out on your land trying to get a gander at them, we have some good forestry for lynx they'd be my favourite cat

• Like 1

Some people probably see the regular, but just don't say anything, every cnut an his wife would be out on your land trying to get a gander at them, we have some good forestry for lynx they'd be my favourite cat

Plenty of deer for them to survive on.

Atb j 

They would thrive up the Dublin an wicklow mountains plenty to go at, 

Same here, the only thing famers would have heart attacks and put against them.

Atb j 

2 minutes ago, jetro said:

Same here, the only thing famers would have heart attacks and put against them.

Atb j 

I'd say donegal would be ideal, the thing about Ireland is there's not enough big land owners, there's to many small farms and it would be to hard trying to get them on board 

I'd say donegal would be ideal, the thing about Ireland is there's not enough big land owners, there's to many small farms and it would be to hard trying to get them on board 

I know hill famers here that lost the plot when eagles were released back here.  They were going to shoot them on sight, because of lambs. Iv still to hear of a lamb taken by one yet.

Atb j 

Just now, jetro said:

I know hill famers here that lost the plot when eagles were released back here.  They were going to shoot them on sight, because of lambs. Iv still to hear of a lamb taken by one yet.

Atb j 

How long ago was that, I remember something about something similar years back, could of been in UK though, aren't they trying to get wolves reintroduced here 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic