• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

No bother, time will tell.

Don't know if you were being serious about the 15+ cats, but who had so many cats and why? Do you really believe something as big as that would stay quiet for long? If it had of happened it would of been great for the reintroduction argument, but nothing mentioned

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

The government have rejected the release but the animals have been here for a while from what I can gather, the big guy with the beard who seems to be in charge of the project has a habit of pissing people off i,m told and is pretty uncompromising in his plans that has led to the project being put on hold, I am not worried about re releasing them as they are already here and do alright but I was interested to see if the captive tracked animals met up with a wild mate would they hush it up or admit the truth ???

On 17/10/2019 at 14:16, Daniel cain said:

Just got back from??... Loads of interesting stuff up in the hills.... Boar running through my hotel at night?tortoises everywhere I walked up in the hills IMG_20191017_093202_355.jpg.c0b07df167b336d54fd930495eb5702a.jpgand lynx.... Thought you be interested in that cat.....had Big tufted ears, and didn't move until I got with in 25 m of itDSC_0092.JPG.16dac658e9b47ebdac5ca4de88ef7da7.JPG?

Dog skull? likely a bull breed.

19 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Some nice footage of lynx in southern Spain on Attenborough earlier this evening............ honestly!

Its amazing how they can get decent pictures of wild lynx in Spain, even when numbers were very low and the population was in the most remote areas they were able to track, see and record them, but then over there they actually exist..........................................

2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Its amazing how they can get decent pictures of wild lynx in Spain, even when numbers were very low and the population was in the most remote areas they were able to track, see and record them, but then over there they actually exist..........................................

I don’t no why I even bother with pricks like you but one more try if you watched the program you would notice many of them had tracking collars on them same as pumas in the us and other such rarity,s once you have a few years of tracking data it’s very easy to predict were they will be at what times of year were as I have to do it all by my lonesome whilst trying to earn a living, fund everything myself and deal with a never ending stream of bellends   ???

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

No bother, time will tell.

Don't know if you were being serious about the 15+ cats, but who had so many cats and why? Do you really believe something as big as that would stay quiet for long? If it had of happened it would of been great for the reintroduction argument, but nothing mentioned

Nothing will be mentioned mate, mass hysteria is what we are being protected from, the 15 lynx is quite well known in the secret world of cats, There were more released but the 15 were what was never accounted for, i,ll get some more info for you when I next speak with the chap that keeps all the records, ??

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t no why I even bother with pricks like you but one more try if you watched the program you would notice many of them had tracking collars on them same as pumas in the us and other such rarity,s once you have a few years of tracking data it’s very easy to predict were they will be at what times of year were as I have to do it all by my lonesome whilst trying to earn a living, fund everything myself and deal with a never ending stream of bellends   ???

Wonder how they found em to put the tracking collars on em in the 1st place?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

As you say; they also have tagged bears in the Spanish  Pyrenees that's got more followers than any of the Kardashians (I had to look that name up). The local farmers can track them and then phone their neighbours on their mobiles to tell him to get the sheep in as the bear is entering their sector. 99.999% of all professional wildlife photography is set up or fake.

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Nothing will be mentioned mate, mass hysteria is what we are being protected from, the 15 lynx is quite well known in the secret world of cats, There were more released but the 15 were what was never accounted for, i,ll get some more info for you when I next speak with the chap that keeps all the records, ??

Be interesting to hear ? also wasn't mentioned by the farmers, keepers. That one lynx from the zoo was all over the news. And other things the nutters release are all over the news??‍♂️ had a quick look on the web for any rta's at bait time, no cats just a wallaby from the bird of prey place

Interesting to me that phone footage for Plymouth area says Lee moor. That about two miles from Sparkwell Dartmoor Zoo the same zoo that had a Lynx escape in 2016 and recaptured.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

My view on big cats in britain is pretty simple. While there may or may not be an actual established breeding population of any particular species, there are enough ignorant, misguided individuals that do keep them, then release them when they realise they can't cope, for whatever reason. And on top of that you get the not infrequent zoo/wildlife park etc escapees.

And again, let's not forget, that to all the people that go on about licencing etc, of dangerous pets/animals etc, murder is illegal in this country, heroin, crack cocain etc etc is illegal, but HALF THE COUNTRY is taking allsorts of shit, and there's a murder every other week! If someone wants something enough, laws aint gonna stop them

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 5
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic