• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Arry said:

Does look like it mate no tail and the hind quarters look higher the the front legs.

Cheers Arry

If it ain’t it’s doing an amazing impression! ?

Edited by Accip74
5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Maybe because I'm on a mobile but theres zero way of telling what that is.

Well it ain’t a goat ?

Seriously it just looks exactly like a lynx to me.....

10 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Well it ain’t a goat ?

Seriously it just looks exactly like a lynx to me.....

Well, it can't have looked exactly like a lynx to those sheep. If it had been canine or feline they would have been off PDQ.

11 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Well, it can't have looked exactly like a lynx to those sheep. If it had been canine or feline they would have been off PDQ.

If the sheep weren’t there would your first thoughts be goat, honestly?

Try to put aside being ‘right’ if possible?

1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

If the sheep weren’t there would your first thoughts be goat, honestly?

Try to put aside being ‘right’ if possible?

But the sheep are there and their behaviour is one of the things that you have to take into consideration when forming an opinion. The picture is not clear. You can get an impression of size, shape and gait from it, plus a vague idea of tone or colour. At best you can dismiss what it clearly isn't, but you can't say what it clearly is. 

But the sheep's reaction is clear and sheep don't behave like that when there is a threat. So for me the animal is either one of their own kind or something they have become accustomed to that does not normally interfere with their lives.

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic