forest of dean redneck

Big Cat Sighting

On 17/05/2019 at 16:23, South hams hunter said:

Is the documentary ready yet? 

What documentary is this ?

16 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What documentary is this ?

A lad that comes to our meetings who works in tv, had a sighting a few years back (which is why he came ) and decided to look into it a bit more, he,s gone on to make a documentary about it, I have not seen him for a long time but I,ll try to find out 👍👍

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Greyman said:

A lad that comes to our meetings who works in tv, had a sighting a few years back (which is why he came ) and decided to look into it a bit more, he,s gone on to make a documentary about it, I have not seen him for a long time but I,ll try to find out 👍👍

Be interested to see that cheers.....or any other you know about on the subject.

there was one a few year back.....some one from the usa that tracked cugers came over....he pretty much dissmised everything....the uk guy he met showed him loads of pics of prints and kills of deer sheep ect....as he went threw the pics....he just kept saying looks like dog kills

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

there was one a few year back.....some one from the usa that tracked cugers came over....he pretty much dissmised everything....the uk guy he met showed him loads of pics of prints and kills of deer sheep ect....as he went threw the pics....he just kept saying looks like dog kills

I remember that one mate,he was a predator control trapper or something across the pond,dealt with mountain lion as part of his job,everything he was shown here he discounted and his summation was that there are no breeding population of big cats in the UK,be interesting what new evidence this new documentary throws up.

Here is the one I mentioned recently, not sure about the tracker he identify,s a Fox shit as a badgers but maybe it’s not his bag makes a few good points, I think the program you keep referring to is the one with Danny nineham who is just in it for what he can make and a bit of a fake, I paid a tenner to go to one of his talks and it was all total bullshit ✌️👍

Edited by Greyman

No,the one we are talking about didn't have danny nineham in,might have had kwis Packham in but there was definitely a real big cat trapper in it from the other side of the pond whose living was trapping/catching predatory felids.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

No,the one we are talking about didn't have danny nineham in,might have had kwis Packham in but there was definitely a real big cat trapper in it from the other side of the pond whose living was trapping/catching predatory felids.

Can you track it down ? 

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Can you track it down ? 

I wish I could,it was a good watch.

On 16/05/2019 at 12:28, Greyman said:

Your Fox has not been hollowed out at all there are still clearly internal organs left inside the chest cavity, there is also no sign of a rumin bag the bit that fox and badger love but is actually toxic to a carnivore, so maybe it’s not myself that should learn to read but you,  i can’t really be arsed to carry on so I will start to add some links that I receive every week and you can make up your own minds hope that helps ✌️

Have to pick you up here mate .Im watching a recorded programme on Nat geo right now and there’s a leopard up a tree eating a young impala .Its eaten the guts first .There was also another film of lions where the rumen was spread all over the meat and they still ate it with relish .Most carnivores in fact will eat grass when they are feeling a bit out of sorts ,yes they are sick after but I wouldn’t say it’s poisonous to them .

Yes this is a debating forum but we can’t debate what is not there mate and it’s wearing very thin tbh .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Have to pick you up here mate .Im watching a recorded programme on Nat geo right now and there’s a leopard up a tree eating a young impala .Its eaten the guts first .There was also another film of lions where the rumen was spread all over the meat and they still ate it with relish .Most carnivores in fact will eat grass when they are feeling a bit out of sorts ,yes they are sick after but I wouldn’t say it’s poisonous to them .

Yes this is a debating forum but we can’t debate what is not there mate and it’s wearing very thin tbh .

It may be wearing very thin FD, but he's keeping you on the thread lol

• Haha 3