4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Err maybe watch the video that I put up and make up your own mind he is the guy in the video, can see how one or two things might get past you ??

You mean NO obviously!

You just can't give up with the attitude can you!

Edited by Deker

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Deker said:

You mean NO obviously!

You just can't give up with the attitude can you!

I have put a video on and without even having the decency to watch it you still think it’s acceptable to carry on your shite talk banter, would you like me to pop along and squeeze your lungs in and out for you so you can have a fag as well, if you have not got anything to add and just want a row go and piss someone else off I really don’t give a shit so yes I will be rude and if you don’t like it just f**k further off until you can’t hear me, very simple ffs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

One of the problems is cross breeding, Bengal cats were the last fashionable hybrid and now we have the savannah cat, to make it legal to sell they have to be a second cross otherwise they still require a dangerous animal licence but I would imaging a chance meeting in the wild could take the cross back toward a more wild version, think you have probably seen this before, it’s definitely a cat it was almost 2ft at the shoulder so not a domestic but what it is I could not say with any certainty, the one in the cage is called a pumard a hybrid between a leopard and a mountain lion very fashionable as pets in the old days because they were much smaller than the parents, the one with the tracker on is a 100percent puma in the USA and the other one is wandering around in woodland in southern England, I do also no of one pei e of film taken near were I found the last hollowed out deer that contains an adult and juvenile which is holy grail footage if the people will ever share it, p s we are self funding but a couple of grands worth of cameras tons of battery,s, and SD cards and a few dna tests per year, the big cat tent at country shows and lectures to different groups of people adds up to an expensive hobby, add into that driving around the country talking to witness and we are spending a few quid for a hobby 

826DA229-993E-4156-AC7A-B19C30255891.jpeg

CF6DFB51-60D8-4FA4-B02D-7C4C546C523B.jpeg

3A6D25E5-A441-4E6C-ACD7-909C866CDE43.jpeg

Now we are talking mate .If that bottem pic was genuinely taken in Southern England then you now have my interest as it is not a house cat .

• Like 1
Just now, foxdropper said:

Now we are talking mate .If that bottem pic was genuinely taken in Southern England then you now have my interest as it is not a house cat .

100 percent in Britain mate, looking at the thickness of the tail and the fact it’s higher at the back than the front would suggest a lot of mountain lion but the slightly shorter body and tail, plus ugly face would suggest a bit of cross breeding somewhere in its make up, ?

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

It still looks like a moggy to my untrained eye...….keep em coming Greyman  :thumbs:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

I have put a video on and without even having the decency to watch it you still think it’s acceptable to carry on your shite talk banter, would you like me to pop along and squeeze your lungs in and out for you so you can have a fag as well, if you have not got anything to add and just want a row go and piss someone else off I really don’t give a shit so yes I will be rude and if you don’t like it just f**k further off until you can’t hear me, very simple ffs 

There you go again, nothing but a foul mouth.    The video proves NOTHING, full of don't knows and maybe, not one shred of evidence in there!

Where do you get your attitude, still persisting with this high almighty belief they are out there and if you don't believe the videos/pic/articles I put up you're a prick and can f**k off!

Hardly the way to prove a point.

Not a shed of evidence has been posted on this thread, stupid media articles, blurry pictures of domestic cats, prey consumed by fox etc, and possible Big Cat pics with NO verification of location.

Then of course, "I have 100% proof but I can't show you for obvious reasons."  

No doubt this thread will run for a long time yet with you insisting and threatening and being abusive but proving nothing!

:laugh:

Edited by Deker
3 hours ago, bell said:

It still looks like a moggy to my untrained eye...….keep em coming Greyman  :thumbs:

:thumbs:

It looks like a domestic/feral to me as well.

Scale and perspective in his picture are un defined.    In simple terms, another waste of time picture, which he will swear (and no doubt at me as well) is a Wild Big Cat in the UK.

This is a Mountain Lion/Puma/Panther, vaguely similar pose to the third pic posted in the set of 3 from Greyman above, note the depth of the body, the length of the tail and the thickness and definition of the legs, the paws! 

147547168_MountainLion-Cougar13.jpg.9b757744fdca68b68b92461027a8c927.jpg

Cross breeding is a useful excuse for the fact the bottom picture of the 3 Greyman posted isn't any sort of a big cat we know, looks more like a domestic than anything wild.

But Greyman knows different and he is about to tell me to f**k off again, because he can't face the fact he may be wrong!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1
On 15/05/2019 at 15:53, Greyman said:

Everything you say is nonsense your a total tool even the things you have put up here have all been covered so you either have not read the thread or can’t take in and compute what’s already been said    1. we have pics of road kills but body’s,s get removed rather quickly for obvious reason 2 by genetic evidence I assume you mean dna, I have already said there is positive leopard dna but we only get results from foreign labs as no British lab will admit 3 very easy we find scat often as has been said there are at least 5 maybe 6 Chrystal clear pictures in peoples processions who won’t share though I have seen a couple and in truth it’s probably only the last couple of years that trail cams have been affordable and of a reasonable quality, I speak with several hunts that do flush them one quite regularly but they don’t want pricks running round so they keep quiet the last query is as ridicules as you are now here’s a Scottish wildcat and a turd so come back when you have something to say that has not been said before 

416BF368-B493-4853-BBAC-F48A7BE1F2FB.jpeg

65FE2CD7-D798-473A-BF36-5343882E752C.jpeg

Yes a Scottish wild cat can be caught on camera traps as they exist.

A shite yes they exist too... Looks to have a GI bleed lol.

Positive leopard DNA.... just once...... from a zoo.  Lot of ejits out there trying to validate their  own little worlds when 250 animals would  be producing a lot of DNA,  and all this labs won't test it???  All would be needed would be to send the shite to a lab, they work for money in many cases  and why does it need to be a British lab lots of good labs around the world, and you could have the animal and what it had been eating. Collect a few such samples from different times and places and with lab results and the media would be all over it. Even using a basic microscope you could identify hair.....cats tend to groom themselves a fair bit........

Shame the photos are never shown/shared I find most naturalist are ever keen to share their discoveries???

Interested in bodies disappearing??  "moved for obvious reasons"?? how ? who? Devon's a hot spot for sightings yet never a road kill there, I was chatting to the verge cutters on the A39/361 they've never found any big cats, lots of deer various, dogs, small cats , badger, foxes etc etc even the odd human but never a big cat.... With today's technology/social media a road kill would be on Facebook by a thousand photos in hours.....

So no you haven't answered the questions before, just offered conspiracy theories.

Now I tend to keep an open mind and would love for there to be big cats in the UK but being realistic if they existed, especially 250 individuals, there would be lots of evidence  to the point of the acceptance of the scientific world of their existence and then via that evidence they would be found and studied.

Ps I tend to find when people revert to insults it due to them knowing that they have lost the discussion so feel free to insult, that in itself is evidence LOL.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

100 percent in Britain mate, looking at the thickness of the tail and the fact it’s higher at the back than the front would suggest a lot of mountain lion but the slightly shorter body and tail, plus ugly face would suggest a bit of cross breeding somewhere in its make up, ?

looks like a domestic cat to me? paw size etc as mentioned above and general appearance. Not sure where the ugly face comes in looks like a cats face.....

Edited by sandymere

Lot of winging going on in this thread which is a shame as its one of the more interesting ones . He may be wrong about big cats , but regardless this thread is interesting . All the bickering over difference of opinion is childish , its like children "he said , she said" where in fact your probably both out of line 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Lot of winging going on in this thread which is a shame as its one of the more interesting ones . He may be wrong about big cats , but regardless this thread is interesting . All the bickering over difference of opinion is childish , its like children "he said , she said" where in fact your probably both out of line 

Lets get this straight, I would love to find/have proved the existence of Big Cats in the Wild in the UK, but I am not impressed by stupid media articles, blurry pics of someone's pet moggy or deer eaten by fox etc, or people saying we have pics of road kills but body’s,s get removed rather quickly for obvious reason we have lots of other pics but owners won't let me show them,  and every lab in the country lies, I am even less impressed when someone tells me to f**k off if I don't immediately fall in line with their thinking!

Show me some evidence, I've not seen any yet, just speculation from someone who is desperate to find Big Cats but clutching at straws, and so obsessed with finding something he simply swears at anyone who dares to be sceptical.  I get the impression if the entire population linked hands right across the country and walked non stop to John O'Groats but found nothing, someone would suggest the cats walked between their legs and escaped, all 250 or more of them!

Edited by Deker
1 hour ago, Deker said:

It looks like a domestic/feral to me as well.

Scale and perspective in his picture are un defined.    In simple terms, another waste of time picture, which he will swear (and no doubt at me as well) is a Wild Big Cat in the UK.

This is a Mountain Lion/Puma/Panther, vaguely similar pose to the third pic posted in the set of 3 from Greyman above, note the depth of the body, the length of the tail and the thickness and definition of the legs, the paws! 

147547168_MountainLion-Cougar13.jpg.9b757744fdca68b68b92461027a8c927.jpg

Cross breeding is a useful excuse for the fact the bottom picture of the 3 Greyman posted isn't any sort of a big cat we know, looks more like a domestic than anything wild.

But Greyman knows different and he is about to tell me to f**k off again, because he can't face the fact he may be wrong!

I recognise that yellow rock substrate from round the back of Canning Town Station....that'll do me im convinced.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, Deker said:

Lets get this straight, I would love to find/have proved the existence of Big Cats in the Wild in the UK, but I am not impressed by stupid media articles, blurry pics of someone's pet moggy or deer eaten by fox etc, or people saying they have pics but can't show them for obvious reasons and every lab in the country lies, I am even less impressed when someone tells me to f**k off if I don't immediately fall in line with their thinking!

Show me some evidence, I've not seen any yet, just speculation from someone who is desperate to find Big Cats but clutching at straws, and so obsessed with finding something he simply swears at anyone who dares to be sceptical.  I get the impression if the entire population linked hands right across the country and walked non stop to John O'Groats but found nothing, someone would suggest the cats walked between their legs and escaped, all 250 or more of them!

You could do that and not see an otter a mink or a pine martin and theres plenty of them, just saying like ?

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, delswal said:

You could do that and not see an otter a mink or a pine martin and theres plenty of them, just saying like ?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And some people would drown in lakes rivers etc and get hit by trains or cars, I suspect a few may even fall down mine shafts, (I doubt any would fall into Lions dens though!) etc etc etc etc.

I wasn't actually making a suggestion how to find them (or not).

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic