3 hours ago, Deker said:

Possibly!  I'm no expert but fox mange can transfer to dogs and isn't easy to treat...or is that just a rumor spread by Vets trying to make a living!?

7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

No that's true, my old bitch had it

I think I worded that badly, I am well aware dogs can/do get Fox mange, the part I wasn't sure about is the fact, Vets suggest it is harder to treat.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

A year ago since this sighting and nothing more seen of it, I went down there with a few mutts one evening but there was nothing except a roe buck. Madness to think a big cat would choose five fields in the middle of one of the busiest areas in Scotland to live ???

5A1C63FE-038D-4253-9B43-2EB45F2EA0CB.thumb.jpeg.9edfe4af7ab118fcb9a3453efcaa6fe8.jpeg9DC8A3EC-1587-42AD-A46D-173F411B6E86.jpeg.3fa7c0e7b4fd2e7d7149318795736eba.jpeg

Or it was just passing through, cats don't go and live somewhere they have a territory and the lower the population the bigger the territory one male puma that is tracked in America has a territory of 400 sqare miles, my advice to you would be to record the date of the sighting and return to the area a few weeks before in a years time as they seem to move round in an annual cycle and are normally gone within a fortnight, also cats are a big fan of linear movement and often move around using canal tow paths motorway and railway embankments or the foreshore which would be a good place to look for pug marks,in your Google Earth shot it has the means of entering and leaving the area at will, also keep an eye out for other sightings along those routes to determine a direction of travel, I,m still working on all this myself and will be setting all my cameras in an area that has had sighting and kills in the last two Decembers I think it gives me a better shot than running round after they have been seen and moved on ?

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Terry Ermann said:

A year ago since this sighting and nothing more seen of it, I went down there with a few mutts one evening but there was nothing except a roe buck. Madness to think a big cat would choose five fields in the middle of one of the busiest areas in Scotland to live ???

5A1C63FE-038D-4253-9B43-2EB45F2EA0CB.thumb.jpeg.9edfe4af7ab118fcb9a3453efcaa6fe8.jpeg9DC8A3EC-1587-42AD-A46D-173F411B6E86.jpeg.3fa7c0e7b4fd2e7d7149318795736eba.jpeg

The pics would suggest that is a video, do you have a link to it please, I can't tell anything from those pics, perhaps some movement would help.

Cheers

5 hours ago, Terry Ermann said:

Put it down to bullshit ??? 

I think that's the point you were trying to prove when you first put the pics up, a walk round a field weeks after an event does,nt really constitute a thorough investigation does it, but hey if it makes you happy and who knows you will probably get a like from south hams as well, winner winner chicken dinner ?

Sorry I just thought it was relevant I had no idea people would get so defensive, I walked the area and thought to myself there’s no way a big cat got in or out of here without being seen. As for getting likes from the biggest messer on here I’ll pass thanks ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Terry Ermann said:

So that makes it at least 5 foot tall in standing corn .It's also imposed on that clip lol.Look at the ring around it .

When people resort to bosses you know it's white lol.

Someones taken this pic of nessie on an I-phone supposedly from 50 feet?Nessie was in view for a full minute,experts are saying they are some of the best pics taken of the monster in years :blink:

4F48BE3300000578-0-image-a-11_1534927928734.jpg

4F4CBF8500000578-6085971-image-a-12_1534928081245.jpg

• Haha 2
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic