• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

St. Albans has been alive with reports this year of both black and sandy brown big cats and they come up with a picture of a fat domestic cat, that is all that one is I,m afraid, though I do gather evidence to prove the excistance of big cats I am the first to dismiss the rubbish and this one is just that

• Like 6

They say puma in the articles but it doesn't look that big to me . Also it says he got video but I haven't been able to see it .looks like rings on its tail if that means anything

i have seen the video mate and it looks more like a fat moggy than in the still

Must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for news to fill their rag!

it also makes it much harder for people trying to actually prove the excistance of big cats in England as well because we all get tarred with the same brush, in the event of a good photo coming to light the first thing we do is go and take measurements and size scale,s of the scene, were as this one was just shared for a laugh and no one I know will be rushing to St. Albans to take measurements
  • Like 1

Must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for news to fill their rag!

it also makes it much harder for people trying to actually prove the excistance of big cats in England as well because we all get tarred with the same brush, in the event of a good photo coming to light the first thing we do is go and take measurements and size scale,s of the scene, were as this one was just shared for a laugh and no one I know will be rushing to St. Albans to take measurements

My thoughts exactly. This is the reason why folk are so sceptical towards sightings, photo's etc. So much shite out there like this.

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic