9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Possibly mate .We saw a very white, large badger in Dorset while back and in the half light we both looked at each other and said what the f**k is that .This one was from Dorset too .

Don't know about that one there was rumours of one in greenodd in Cumbria but I never caught sight of it I know the sow at loggerheads was a bit grouchy ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

There was/is  quite a few knocking round Cheshire/ staffs /area there was a albino at loggerheads in staffs and I heard of another in Wales funny how down Devon they seem to take a different shade to the ones up North wonder if the soil as anything to do with it 

I know of a set down here that has produced a few; more of a sable colour than white 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Here’s the one I have mate .

EAC0903E-9177-4FDF-8B37-89520148AE30.jpeg

Mines similar I will try and get a pic up but will struggle, not good on computers ( kids will know) I got a coatimundi too both full animal 

• Like 1

Genuine question to the lads well up on cat behaviour.

What about pairing up? Surely cats pair up similar to fox's? Males following females around daytime and night, acting all stupid, during the breeding season? If so, any footage of this in the uk?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

The men in black would see to it you never made a claim mate .Havnt you been paying attention at all .

I best forget it then ??    i will stick to hunting Mermaids ! they say the Canals around here are thick with them around  here  and they are upsetting dustbins , all the Barge dwellers at Foxton inclined plane are saying " its only a matter of time before they kill a Child "

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, micky said:

I best forget it then ??    i will stick to hunting Mermaids ! they say the Canals around here are thick with them around  here  and they are upsetting dustbins , all the Barge dwellers at Foxton inclined plane are saying " its only a matter of time before they kill a Child "

Don’t mention canals Micky .Rosey and Jim on the old “rag doll” havnt been the same since ……..well you know what ?

Someone’s putting trail trail cams up and down the tow paths.??

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Don’t mention canals Micky .Rosey and Jim on the old “rag doll” havnt been the same since ……..well you know what ?

Someone’s putting trail trail cams up and down the tow paths.??

Round here the banks are getting over run with canal, shall i say travellers. Anything burnable vanishes, ashes strewn everywhere on the bank, Sit getting pissed all afternoon in the summer, its just like living back on the estate. ?

2 hours ago, paulus said:

Round here the banks are getting over run with canal, shall i say travellers. Anything burnable vanishes, ashes strewn everywhere on the bank, Sit getting pissed all afternoon in the summer, its just like living back on the estate. ?

Does seem to attract some strange types mate .

10 minutes ago, paulus said:

Its the ones that wear the corduroy blue caps with and anchor on the front that get me Lol 

I have a blue cap with an anchor on, not corduroy though.

Exactly what are you insinuating, paulus?  ?

Edited to add, this was said in humour, as I'm sure YOU will understand.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I have a blue cap with an anchor on, not corduroy though.

Exactly what are you insinuating, paulus?  ?

Edited to add, this was said in humour, as I'm sure YOU will understand.  ?

Fcuk off you meant it ? 

Edited to add, this was said in humour, as I'm sure YOU will understand. Lol

Captain Pugwash Lol

• paulus locked this topic