14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Same as mine mate ,i believe it called leucistic .I’ll look it up a bit more ??

Could be mate im not sure I think they not far off the same. I just call it a cinnamon badger

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, foxdropper said:

So you havnt read my posts then Paul .Didn’t  expect you too tbh because your so far up your own arse ,only Sean can see your face cos he’s there too .

Ive seen the podcasts but can’t always view them .

You seem to have yourself up there on a pedi stool as the messiah when in reality your standard and acceptance of proof is way below my own .

Im not a liar and I’ll be civil until you try the shut down route ,how’s that worked so far ,yep it hasn’t has it .

Can you stop being such a Shit House and leave my name out of your arguments please ...

• Like 1

Seems the fever is spreading

WWW.DAILYSTAR.CO.UK

A potential big cat sighting has sparked a police investigation as authorities in Spain believe...

WWW.THEOLIVEPRESS.ES

THE story of a ‘ferocious feline’ stalking the quiet Cadiz municipality of Los Barrios...

1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:
WWW.THEOLIVEPRESS.ES

A HUNT launched by Spanish police to track a 'dangerous black panther' has ended in an...

Now, that does look like, even though IT IS A TAD BLURRY, a shaggy black dog, and not much like a big cat at all!!

And, just to confirm what I say, even though it's blurry/grainy, that's DEFINITELY  A DOG!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Now, that does look like, even though IT IS A TAD BLURRY, a shaggy black dog, and not much like a big cat at all!!

And, just to confirm what I say, even though it's blurry/grainy, that's DEFINITELY  A DOG!!

Or is it?

Actully no, your right. 

Definitely a dog

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

I was out 4 nights a week in the winter and lots after harvest, never saw anything like a cat tbh, came across erithristic badger one night, that’s on a wooden board now looks great,spent my life outdoors . but I do hope some evidence comes out soon.

Here’s the one I have mate .

EAC0903E-9177-4FDF-8B37-89520148AE30.jpeg

• Like 1
5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

What colour is that mate .I’ve a badger that’s been described as leuchistic .

Pink eyes ,pink feet and brown where black usually  is .I’ll take a pic and put it up when I’m home .

I love the odd stuff tbh .An albino puma ,leopard would make my life complete .

There was/is  quite a few knocking round Cheshire/ staffs /area there was a albino at loggerheads in staffs and I heard of another in Wales funny how down Devon they seem to take a different shade to the ones up North wonder if the soil as anything to do with it 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

There was/is  quite a few knocking round Cheshire/ staffs /area there was a albino at loggerheads in staffs and I heard of another in Wales funny how down Devon they seem to take a different shade to the ones up North wonder if the soil as anything to do with it 

Possibly mate .We saw a very white, large badger in Dorset while back and in the half light we both looked at each other and said what the f**k is that .This one was from Dorset too .

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic