• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Live in hope mate .The empty space on the wall is the thing that drives me to find one .Might pop over to Gloucester as that seems the place .
Bung a few farmers a grand each and wait for the call .?

How come you've never bagged one yet seeing as you've spent the last 40 odd years scouring the countryside, you're never in ?

I was out 4 nights a week in the winter and lots after harvest, never saw anything like a cat tbh, came across erithristic badger one night, that’s on a wooden board now looks great,spent my life outdoors . but I do hope some evidence comes out soon.

Just now, foxdropper said:

Tis a weird one bud .

Me too , I've spent  40 years scouring the countryside day and night and never saw one.

Strangest thing I saw was a raccoon walking down the side of the road. 

Have seen Scottish Wildcats, pine marten but no big cats just ferals ?

11 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I was out 4 nights a week in the winter and lots after harvest, never saw anything like a cat tbh, came across erithristic badger one night, that’s on a wooden board now looks great,spent my life outdoors . but I do hope some evidence comes out soon.

What colour is that mate .I’ve a badger that’s been described as leuchistic .

Pink eyes ,pink feet and brown where black usually  is .I’ll take a pic and put it up when I’m home .

I love the odd stuff tbh .An albino puma ,leopard would make my life complete .

Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

Me too , I've spent  40 years scouring the countryside day and night and never saw one.

Strangest thing I saw was a raccoon walking down the side of the road. 

Have seen Scottish Wildcats, pine marten but no big cats just ferals ?

We are just unlucky mate .If you’ve read the thread , proof is just around the next 1000 pages .Got to love the thl banter brigade .

18 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

What colour is that mate .I’ve a badger that’s been described as leuchistic .

Pink eyes ,pink feet and brown where black usually  is .I’ll take a pic and put it up when I’m home .

I love the odd stuff tbh .An albino puma ,leopard would make my life complete .

The taxidermist said it was, it’s got cream with light brown stripes, pink eyes, nails, skin 

• paulus locked this topic