4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

No no, foxy, you misunderstand, 'liars  cranks, hallucinating druggies, people who's sightings of big cats were so long ago, their memories can't be all that clear, or they couldn't be sure of what they saw', is what YOU have said, a number of times on this thread.

But now you're saying it's possible, that's what I find interesting.  ??

I’m saying conditions in this country aren’t too far from Canada ,parts of USA where cougars are part of the fauna mate not that it’s possible they are here .

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

f****n ell you smokin the herb tonight pal .I’ve never said they are here now ,ever ffs .Releases and escapes of yesteryear yes but now ,can’t see it myself .Other opinions available of course .

Lol chill ya beeeans, foxy!!

So, you're saying there's no way that a few of those releases, escapees etc, could've paird up, and 'could' be a contributing factor behind some sightings seen in recent years?

11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’m saying conditions in this country aren’t too far from Canada ,parts of USA where cougars are part of the fauna mate not that it’s possible they are here .

Yes, conditions, climate etc, in this country, are very conducive to many species of cat found in many parts of the world.

Glad that you at least recognise  that fact.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Yes, conditions, climate etc, in this country, are very conducive to many species of cat found in many parts of the world.

Glad that you at least recognise  that fact.  ?

Never disputed it mate .On the first question we just need the …..and I’m sold .

On 20/11/2022 at 19:40, BEARINATOR said:

Seen a big black feral today whilst at blanchland and I bet people would mistake it for a big wild cat on the moor, which I would put some sightings down to 

Where abouts mate, my auntie is missing one in Blanchland.

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Any tracks of large cats seen in the snow ?

WWW.DAILYSTAR.CO.UK

Big cat fears have been ignited after one bloke showed a series of snaps of a 'giant paw print' the size of his hand in...

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

WWW.DAILYSTAR.CO.UK

Big cat fears have been ignited after one bloke showed a series of snaps of a 'giant paw print' the size of his hand in...

Do cats extend claws on snow and it’s nowhere near as big as his hand .That’s back foot on front foot print but defo cat shape .

• paulus locked this topic