8 minutes ago, mackem said:

Those lions have eaten a few people, there's hundreds of gir lions, a couple of lions have been captured for eating locals. 

I don’t doubt it as it was while ago I stumbled across that video on YouTube . Shame as even though they were in close proximity to people they were not bothering each other , until people tried to make money off them ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just now, Samrog said:

What happens here if undeniable proof of big cats comes to life with a location? would the authorities set about killing/trapping  it/them? 

Trapping I think but they would probably shoot it like everything else 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Samrog said:

What happens here if undeniable proof of big cats comes to life with a location? would the authorities set about killing/trapping  it/them? 

every Tom Dick and Barry with FAC would be out trying to shoot it probably mate?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

every Tom Dick and Barry with FAC would be out trying to shoot it probably mate?

I was just replying exactly this to bearinator. You’re right. Makes me wonder why the real big cat enthusiasts would really want to prove their whereabouts (If they’re about) 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Samrog said:

I was just replying exactly this to bearinator. You’re right. Makes me wonder why the real big cat enthusiasts would really want to prove their whereabouts (If they’re about) 

Got no interest in exposing locations mate, it’s one of the reasons we have to sit on footage if it has distinct land marks or young, if we can prove there existence to a government that has done everything to cover it up then they can be given protection but they do get shot in the uk just not by our own great white hunter ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, mackem said:

I did, any news on the thermal of the cubs? 

Could you show me we’re ive ever said there was any, the only footage I’ve seen with cubs in are in daylight and as I’ve said a few pages back we are seeking permission from the person that took it to put it up on the podcast and if and when it happens it will be put on here afterwards the thermal footage was of the puma that you have disputed already ?

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Could you show me we’re ive ever said there was any, the only footage I’ve seen with cubs in are in daylight and as I’ve said a few pages back we are seeking permission from the person that took it to put it up on the podcast and if and when it happens it will be put on here afterwards the thermal footage was of the puma that you have disputed already ?

My mistake and I do apologise,I thought you said the cub footage which got you excited was thermal,once again my mistake,you told me to remember for a month for some reason?so I did ???

• Like 1
On 11/11/2022 at 12:26, Greyman said:

Mate I’ve just taken possession of a thermal image video that will blow this clean beyond debate, 

Yup,your right,I am wrong,it was the thermal of the feline beside the house ??

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Samrog said:

Feck all will happen. They can't even get one to pass anywhere near a trail cam, never mind a trap. As for guns, they wouldn't know where to start. 

One thing I don't get, is why these enthusiasts want them protected. Feckin alien species. No benefit to the countryside. 

They'd make a nice wall hanger mind. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, EDDIE B said:

Feck all will happen. They can't even get one to pass anywhere near a trail cam, never mind a trap. As for guns, they wouldn't know where to start. 

One thing I don't get, is why these enthusiasts want them protected. Feckin alien species. No benefit to the countryside. 

They'd make a nice wall hanger mind. 

I think with the deer situation in this country and the fact they are born here they should be given protection as FD has said if they become a pest you can still shoot one, just not on a general ticket it’s also a magnificent thing to see if you are ever privileged enough ?

27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think with the deer situation in this country and the fact they are born here they should be given protection as FD has said if they become a pest you can still shoot one, just not on a general ticket it’s also a magnificent thing to see if you are ever privileged enough ?

You'd have to prove that they exist, before you could ever get them protected. This must bring conflict to the big cat community. Some hiding locations and evidence, whilst others are seeking protection?

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Did you get a picture of the cubs mate

Edited by keepdiggin
  • paulus locked this topic