4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m not talked my about sightings ? 

Im talking about bodies, either dead ones or alive, on the road, killed by a hunter, caught in a wire etc. 

Or dead sheep! Lots of them.

How come there never been any of either ? 

Also big foot prints don’t mean much anyone who’s spent enough time looking at them knows they settle and widen etc. 

Why do you need loads of dead sheep mate a naturalised cat would take one in a week to feed the Borath lynx that escaped a few years back killed 7 in days making it obvious were it was 

DF283CE4-0D86-4B05-803D-C1F88F991ED3.jpeg

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Why do you need loads of dead sheep mate a naturalised cat would take one in a week to feed the Borath lynx that escaped a few years back killed 7 in days making it obvious were it was 

DF283CE4-0D86-4B05-803D-C1F88F991ED3.jpeg

1 a week is enough, one a week getting killed or going missing is going to ring alarm bells and lead to a rifle and thermal situation and a dead cat.....

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

1 a week is enough, one a week getting killed or going missing is going to ring alarm bells and lead to a rifle and thermal situation and a dead cat.....

And I’m sure that has happened on more than one occasion but in general sheep are way down on the list and dipping seems to stop it like I said before unless a cub is involved they will keep on moving so by the time the sheep is taken and noticed the animal concerned is often miles away taking someone else’s sheep  ?

50 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m not talked my about sightings ? 

Im talking about bodies, either dead ones or alive, on the road, killed by a hunter, caught in a wire etc. 

Or dead sheep! Lots of them.

How come there never been any of either ? 

Also big foot prints don’t mean much anyone who’s spent enough time looking at them knows they settle and widen etc. 

The so called beast of Exmoor was killing so many sheep they called the army in mate.

A mate of mines uncle killed a leopard cat at Widecombe - in -the- Moor think it was 1988 it is documented.

So many deer about they don't have to break cover to take them and probably a easier kill.

Cheers Arry.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Arry said:

Sighting on Dartmoor Sandy near wiseman's wood. Of course his a liar or a nutter imagined it or it was a moggy or misidentified it from a few feet away.

WWW.DEVONLIVE.COM

'The cat was about three feet away from me,' he said. 'It was a sandy colour and had black stripes going down and around from it’s eyes to it’s nose'

A good friend of mine watched a big black cat for 20 minutes at Wrangaton on the south side of the moor.

Wragaton is few miles from Dartmoor Zoo where Big cats have been seen on the outside of the wire.

Cheers Arry

Not been well for a while = mental I would say 

as for franks quote of “we know there are pumas on the moor “ ???

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not been well for a while = mental I would say 

as for franks quote of “we know there are pumas on the moor “ ???

All ways the same mate a liar , mistaken or a nutter no wonder most people don't come forward.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Some of the goons interested in this stuff, are fecking potty. Make for a good laugh though.

"There is a paragraph on the cloaked hedgehog about a werewolf attack near piles brook, south of harford east of the river erme, where a woman was walking her dogs, it charged at them, ripped her dogs throats out, and she died of shock in hospital after relating the story.

Talk of pumas, is there any accounts of wolves or other such occurences."

??

Edited by EDDIE B
16 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Cats kill in utter silence mate whereas dogs are very noisey .

If a cat killed a sheep I wouldn’t expect the flock to be panicked but even if one dog gets amongst them they scatter then bunch in a corner .

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Arry said:

All ways the same mate a liar , mistaken or a nutter no wonder most people don't come forward.

Cheers Arry

Well without being a prick , the geezer , randomly hired a b and b and went for a walk and seen a cat . I mean , it’s a bit suspect ain’t it ? 

he sounds like the type of geezer who drives to Loch Ness sees the monster and drives home again . See what I mean 

8 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Talk of pumas, is there any accounts of wolves or other such occurences."

??

There was a wolf sighted last year on the M5, I can't remember the junctions it was sighted between, but it was a truck driver who spotted and reported it. 

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

a werewolf attack 

Two police officers reported spotting a werewolf about 20 years ago in Windsor (posh werewolf) which ran off towards the river when it sighted the coppers.There was also a photo in one of the daily newspapers, the star I think, of a bigfoot in some woods in Sussex. 

Am I missing something, all I keep reading is excuses why people don't want to publish or report sightings because apparently they will be ridiculed or have hoards descending and ruining their quiet lives.

People on this thread are asking for evidence, to date there has been no credible evidence, just silly blurred or distant or mistaken or fake images, which of course have been ridiculed.

I don't see any connection to ridiculing genuine images or better still real bodies, etc.    I get the impression most people here would be very happy to see something they can genuinely accept as being evidence and not ridicule anyone for showing it.

I have said all along I accept Big Cats have been in the wild in this country over the years but that does not necessarily mean now.     Technology has come on incredibly in the last 20 years, so where is the evidence?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Well without being a prick , the geezer , randomly hired a b and b and went for a walk

If you hired a B&B on Dartmoor what else would you do. 

Go up on the Moor any day of the week there are walker heading off over the Moors it's a wilderness where people can get some space.

There are lots of iffy sightings and blurred pictures of moggy's but you can't throw the baby out with the bath water in my opinion.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry

I thought it  was all cobblers. I have been out in the country side all my life and never seen a thing. Then and I think I mentioned it before most likely in this thread. One evening I was cycling on some back roads. Just crested the top of hill and on the left was a forestry block. I looked up and saw what was basically a bobcat type animal. It was jet black it froze as it crossed the road and looked at me. I looked down to unclip my stupid shoes and when I looked backup it was gone. I remember it well because I wouldn't say it sent a chill but it was like more of a wow moment.  That was my one and only time in my 53 years on this planet. Could just been a posh pet cat who knows but sure did look wild but then all bloody cats do. It was bloody big too

Edited by terryd
  • Like 9
  • paulus locked this topic