• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

I find it quite sad and amusing that many of the people here that just want to stifle debate and ruin threads are the same ones moaning about all the good guys leaving, if you could be bothered to read back over this thread many members have came forward with there own sightings and encounters answered questions that the goons keep asking every few pages, we have had lads seen cats flushed by hounds etc etc I have had many things given to me by these people and talk with many of them still through email or pm yet the doubters just ignore or shout them down until they just stop replying look at the highest posters on this thread 3 of the top 4 are just people that like to argue or cause controversy, I also find it strange how what I do is so offensive to these idiots, I did see a big cat at close quarters in the uk and got off my arse to find out more we’re as we have many people on here are just happy to make up lies pretending there out all the time and portraying themselves as something they are not shout over people and generally try to make themselves seem better than they really are, we are getting to a stage we’re the only people here will be the same wankers berating everyone and everything whilst patting themselves on the back for doing a great job, then shouting at the mods for ruining everything, as mike Tyson once said the internet has allowed idiots to get away with saying what they want without the risk of a smack in the mouth and this thread really highlights that, masters of your own demise ??

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I find it quite sad and amusing that many of the people here that just want to stifle debate and ruin threads are the same ones moaning about all the good guys leaving, if you could be bothered to read back over this thread many members have came forward with there own sightings and encounters answered questions that the goons keep asking every few pages, we have had lads seen cats flushed by hounds etc etc I have had many things given to me by these people and talk with many of them still through email or pm yet the doubters just ignore or shout them down until they just stop replying look at the highest posters on this thread 3 of the top 4 are just people that like to argue or cause controversy, I also find it strange how what I do is so offensive to these idiots, I did see a big cat at close quarters in the uk and got off my arse to find out more we’re as we have many people on here are just happy to make up lies pretending there out all the time and portraying themselves as something they are not shout over people and generally try to make themselves seem better than they really are, we are getting to a stage we’re the only people here will be the same wankers berating everyone and everything whilst patting themselves on the back for doing a great job, then shouting at the mods for ruining everything, as mike Tyson once said the internet has allowed idiots to get away with saying what they want without the risk of a smack in the mouth and this thread really highlights that, masters of your own demise ??

The only one stifling debate is you with petty insults and veiled threats. The rest of us are all looking at the evidence and forwarding sources to help people make an informed opinion.

• Like 2

GM stop with the insults mate, I have put up and caught big ferals so that is why I said some sightings will be a mistake. Reading up on the bolam yeti and 2 big cats seen 1 in Morpeth and 1 in ashington. That land has been hunted to death off loads of people so think they were mistaken identity 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Proving the existence of Big Cats in the UK would do a lot to stop any criticism. 

Is it any wonder people are somewhat negative about their existence when this thread has run for more than 5 years without a shred of CREDIBLE EVIDENCE and all you do is insult/threaten anyone who dares to question you.

All you ever seem to do is rant on about having evidence yet make every excuse under the sun for not showing it, show some PROOF, job done, debate/argument over!!! 

Edited by Deker
  • Like 6

many of the people here that just want to stifle debate and ruin threads  

Debate is discussing a topic from alternate sides surely, otherwise its just an echo-chamber, no one here is stifling, its about promoting the discussion.

• Like 1

many of the people here that just want to stifle debate and ruin threads are goons...... idiots....... wankers

Yup, that's how to stifle debate ??

• Like 1

We need some real evidence for and against with a realistic review of the quality of the evidence.

For me this must include,

Road kill figures with localities to track populations and species.

Verified sightings ie camera traps or similar evidence, again with locations to track populations, need not be a particular fields but within a local area.

Planned interventions ie setting camera traps on kills, for proof of populations and species identification.

Areas of stock predation, numbers, targeted species etc with locations, again to track populations.

etc etc

Without this one must consider there being no populations.

Poster must accept evidence such as film and the like to be open to opinion of other posters as to identification of species etc.

• Thanks 1

The reason people keep asking the same questions, is because the answers all fall a long way short of a real answer. They are more an excuse, than a proper answer. I think that's why a lot don't take this thread seriously. When someone openly, tries again, and again, to pull the wool over your eye's, you tend to treat them with less, and less respect.

• Thanks 1

I don't want to be seen as taking sides, but here's a little input.

The Arabian leopard is one of the rarest big cats in the world, less than 200 of them inhabiting an area larger than Europe.

Yet there are records of road kills , in fact my doctor in Saudi found a road kill and reported it to the Authorities and it was in the newspapers. Bedouin farmers and shepherds illegally kill them. There are films and documentaries about them.

But are we to believe there are breeding big cats in this, comparatively, small country yet the "evidence" is blurred photos and videos, and never a road kill reported in the national Press ?

There MAY be the odd one at large, an escapee or illegally released, but a thriving breeding population ???

Cheers.

• Like 2

Anyone who sees a wallaby in the images from Devon actually need their eyes tested or are on a wind up , I’ve seen countless wallabies in the wild and that looks absolutely nothing like one when looking at the whole video , saying the tail is similiar to a wallabies is actually promoting it being a big cat.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I don't want to be seen as taking sides, but here's a little input.

The Arabian leopard is one of the rarest big cats in the world, less than 200 of them inhabiting an area larger than Europe.

Yet there are records of road kills , in fact my doctor in Saudi found a road kill and reported it to the Authorities and it was in the newspapers. Bedouin farmers and shepherds illegally kill them. There are films and documentaries about them.

But are we to believe there are breeding big cats in this, comparatively, small country yet the "evidence" is blurred photos and videos, and never a road kill reported in the national Press ?

There MAY be the odd one at large, an escapee or illegally released, but a thriving breeding population ???

Cheers.

So you’ve taken sides then Charts ???

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic